PDA

View Full Version : Results from using the Ultimate 13"DD in a place where it really shined

Thiltzy
04-23-2015, 06:29 PM
All four of us exclusively used the 13"DD in this Colonial Farm field on Sunday. The coil is ideal for these sites as opposed to using it at a cellar hole. I put it all on Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPWgvkGVzSI

Mountaindigger
04-23-2015, 07:53 PM
Interesting video, thanks for sharing.

Bell-Two
04-23-2015, 08:09 PM
That coil seems like it is a winner for White's users. Nice finds, does this coil separate well?

Thiltzy
04-23-2015, 08:27 PM
That coil seems like it is a winner for White's users. Nice finds, does this coil separate well?Yes, Tony for it's size but you can't expect it to do well at an iron infested cellar hole site

BTV Digger
04-24-2015, 02:08 PM
Watched the video and nice to see you all had a good time Todd. Your colonial brass buckle was an excellent find. As I mentioned to Dave, nice to hunt the open fields sometimes as to give us cellar hole hunters a break from the hiking and briars.

John

Thiltzy
04-24-2015, 04:59 PM
Watched the video and nice to see you all had a good time Todd. Your colonial brass buckle was an excellent find. As I mentioned to Dave, nice to hunt the open fields sometimes as to give us cellar hole hunters a break from the hiking and briars.

John
It was a refreshing change of pace for us but we will be right back in the cellar hole brush this weekend

aloldstuff
04-25-2015, 05:30 AM
Also watched the video. You sounded more relieved that Dave found his copper than he did. I happen to be fond of fields, so much easier than what you and Dave are used to.

Isaac
04-25-2015, 11:33 AM
Great video. That coil looks great for feilds, not so much, as you said, homesites and iron infested cellar holes. I'm sure it gets great depth too. Congrats with the shoe buckle ! I love it :)