PDA

View Full Version : Whites Is Now Pushing the Detech Ultimate Coil

CyberSage
04-23-2015, 06:56 PM
I guess it's V-Rated...

http://www.whiteselectronics.com/detech-coil

I jumped on the Band-Wagon on the version made for the E-Trac. It works well. Kind of makes me want to get one for my V3.

Thiltzy
04-23-2015, 07:29 PM
The Ultimate Coil manufactured for White's works on the MXT line and up. So all MXT series and all V series Cyberstage one coil

SeabeeRon
04-23-2015, 07:45 PM
Hey Jack, did you see this thread?
http://www.americandetectorist.com/forum/showthread.php?17414-New-White-s-coil-will-be-available-very-very-shortly
Good luck and Best Wishes my friend!

Mountaindigger
04-23-2015, 07:51 PM
I purchased the new Detech 13" with the White's name on it and used it two days ago. I found the coil very stable, accurate pin pointing and easy swinging. I find it easier to swing than the White's 10DD and its actually about 4 ounces lighter than the 10DD. I found several coins at different depths and with the 13" you can cover some ground. Overall, I am very pleased with the coil and will be using it often trying different RX and sen.

OregonVic
04-23-2015, 10:27 PM
Would like to find out how this coil reacts with EMI.
Also does it seem to be as deep as the 10DD? :detecting:

MartinL
04-23-2015, 10:41 PM

That is the question.

freemindstuck
04-24-2015, 01:49 PM

I find my 10DD to be extremely sensitive to EMI compared to my detech 12x10 and 8x6 coils. And as a 13" inch coil I'm not worried about it's depth capabilities but how well does it separate targets. Being a copy of the etrac coil i'm extremely interested in how it performs. But at this point would find it difficult to justify buying when I already have a detech 12" butterfly. So I would be interested in reviews from anyone on the forum. And who knows maybe you'll change my mind and convince me to buy one of these bad boys.