PDA

View Full Version : MONDAY CELLAR HOLE HUNT*NO DATE DRAPED BUST LARGE CENT

HEAVYMETALNUT
07-05-2010, 05:52 PM
met up with Frank again took him to 2 sites i knew of.been wanting to get back here since there are huge rock walled fields away from cellar hole.
the fields paid off. i dug a no date draped bust real deep.then frank yells got one! i looked at it and had the feeling i knew what it was.a 1785 vermontensium copper. lucky dog he is. :crying02:
anyways i got a pewter bridle rosette a flat button,a domed ball button front and 2 pieces of old cutlery.gonna head back to this site for sure.
hope you all had a great holiday!
dave

HEAVYMETALNUT
07-05-2010, 05:54 PM
more pics

HEAVYMETALNUT
07-05-2010, 05:55 PM
more pics

angellionel
07-05-2010, 09:39 PM
You had another sweet hunt, Dave. I'm liking those cellar holes more and more. :cheesysmile:

Epi-hunter
07-05-2010, 09:51 PM
Great finds Dave... your coin finds will forever be on my wish list! Congratulations....

coinnut
07-05-2010, 10:01 PM
Real nice Vermont Tensium :shocked04: :shocked04: Oh wait, that ain't yours rofl Had to bust you my friend :devilish: After we talked, I realized I didn't post on this one. Glad you scored another copper, and a Draped Bust at that thumbsup01 Nice couple of knives and some good all around relics. Nice stuff Mr. Dave :clapping:

Ill Digger
07-06-2010, 12:53 AM
It looks like your glove and shovel are married rofl I guess it knows it place in life lol
From the looks of the picture, that LC was about 8 or 9 inches deep!! Nice pull!
Thanks for takin' us along via plenty of pics as usual!!
Nice finds!
Congrats :grin:

HEAVYMETALNUT
07-06-2010, 05:18 AM
Real nice Vermont Tensium :shocked04: :shocked04: Oh wait, that ain't yours rofl Had to bust you my friend :devilish: After we talked, I realized I didn't post on this one. Glad you scored another copper, and a Draped Bust at that thumbsup01 Nice couple of knives and some good all around relics. Nice stuff Mr. Dave :clapping:

thanks dude.hope we can hook up soon for a hunt! :happydance01:

del
07-06-2010, 06:09 AM
anther hunt , what did you turn pro and go on tour . lol lol got a come up for air sometime soon . :dontknow:
seriously though , great day out man , you've been on fire enjoy the ride of luck you've been having lately . would love to see Frank's Vermont copper all cleaned up too.
congrats again.
Dan