PDA

View Full Version : Hello from WV

NorthShoreJoe
05-02-2015, 04:53 PM
Hi all. I've been detecting since I got my AT Pro back in September of 2014. Since then, I've been out and about looking for places to detect. I've had pretty good success in getting permission for a few places to hunt here in Civil War country, Harpers Ferry. I just received a White's MXT Pro in the mail today that I purchased through Ebay and took it out on a test run. It's a nice detector and I can't wait to put it to good use for relic hunting this summer. Well, that's all for now. GL to all and HH.

del
05-02-2015, 06:13 PM
Hello Joe welcome to the forum , I'm very envious of your historic areas to detect and wish you the best this year.

Dan

Skamaniac
05-02-2015, 07:15 PM
Welcome from Washington state. Good luck with your hunts! You're in a great place for it.

aloldstuff
05-04-2015, 08:27 PM
Welcome from western MA. Location, Location.....is key and you are in a good area. Looking forward to seeing your finds.

Fire Fighter 43
05-05-2015, 12:07 PM
Welcome to the forum Joe from SE Wisconsin. It seems your off to a good start with the hobby. GL and HH.

Tony Two-Cent
06-30-2015, 07:39 AM
Welcome from Illinois! :waving:

Best of luck with your new MXT Pro! Keep us posted on your progress! :yes:

Mountaindigger
07-01-2015, 04:02 PM
Good luck with your MXT Pro. I am also from WV and live in Preston County. You will love this forum.

mownomo
07-05-2015, 04:31 PM
Hi Joe,
Welcome from The Lone Star State. Glad to have you aboard. Wish I could find a good Civil War area that will allow hunting. We have sites here in East Texas, but a no-no to almost everybody. Good huntin' and God bless you and yours.