PDA

View Full Version : Newb...but not really.

CBrooks
06-03-2015, 02:11 PM
Hey all, new to the group but been detecting for a good while now. Love hitting up the Florida beaches when I can but I'm really a coin shooter and relic hound. I work with local historical societies to find relics, clean and preserve them and then put them on display if there is any historic value. I posted a few of my favorite relics on the relic page if anybody would like to check them out. Looking forward to having fun on this forum!

Digger Don
06-03-2015, 02:28 PM
Hi Chris, Welcome from Northern Illinois. Glad you found us.
I'm off now to check out your other posts.

aloldstuff
06-04-2015, 06:38 AM
Welcome from western MA. I also will be checking out your other posts and looking forward to seeing your relics.

Skamaniac
06-04-2015, 09:56 AM
Hello and welcome from Washington state. Looking forward to checking out some of your finds.

USN Retired
06-05-2015, 09:01 AM
Welcome from SW GA

Fire Fighter 43
06-11-2015, 03:31 PM
Welcome to the forum from SE Wisconsin. It is always nice to SE when someone is working with an organization such as the local historical society. Good luck and keep up the good work, if you can call it that.

mownomo
07-05-2015, 05:09 PM
Hi CBrooks,
Welcome from The Lone Star State. Glad to have you on the forum. I love those Florida beaches. My son lives in Navarre Beach and when we visit, I have a ball pickin' up those tourist's losses. Good huntin' and God bless you and yours.