PDA

View Full Version : It's been quiet here the past weeks

RIdirtdigger
06-03-2015, 03:36 PM
Seems a lot of members here is either extremly busy and haven't had time to post on here or they haven't had much luck Lately (like myself). Anyway, hope everyone is doing well either way. Happy hunting!!!

del
06-03-2015, 03:41 PM
I personally haven't been out (maybe twice this year ) but that will change as of this weekend .

RIdirtdigger
06-03-2015, 03:49 PM
Good news to here, hope you make some great finds :)

Tony Two-Cent
06-03-2015, 03:50 PM
My detecting time has been virtually non-existent lately. :crying01:

I sure have enjoyed seeing everyone else's finds though. :yes:

MangoAve
06-03-2015, 06:07 PM
:cheering: ....That's good news Dan. Now that you're no longer incapicitated and Drew got his machine back buddy hunts can begin.

As for the OP, I have been out a bit but the last time was memorial weekend and I only made it to a full afternoon hunt and a two hour hunt at an old school house. So far it's been a bit of the same so I haven't posted. Another 4 of those jar lids I keep finding. The fourth brass plate like a clock gear guide. I've been incapacitated the past week and even the recovery is a burden. Plus the rain. Plus house guests. ...I've learned in life the dook always gets piled. But I do have a nice machete for cutting away the barberry and briers and the warmNess is back.

del
06-03-2015, 06:32 PM
:cheering: ....That's good news Dan. Now that you're no longer incapicitated and Drew got his machine back buddy hunts can begin.

Drew , i don't know about you but that sounds like Jim is organizing a group hunt !:lol:

OxShoeDrew
06-03-2015, 06:43 PM
Drew , i don't know about you but that sounds like Jim is organizing a group hunt !:lol::drool:;)

aloldstuff
06-04-2015, 04:56 PM
Detector still at Whites and work is going to well....have the old back up but I'm missing the V3i