PDA

View Full Version : Another Hunt With Coinnut - Both Scored Silver

angellionel
07-08-2010, 07:02 PM
After the punishing heat I experienced yesterday while detecting at a local park you would think that I would stay inside today, but my memory was short.:lol: This time I met up with coinnut for a second hunt at the same park we had worked the last time we detected together, and we both did well with the silver. :thumbsup02: Thanks for the company, George! It was a fun hunt. :yes:

I dug up seven silver coins. It was great to see two Barber coins in the mix.

http://www.angellionel.com/myfinds/2010/July/silvercoins_070810.jpg

This was my first silver quarter. George and I had joked that we would be pulling silver quarters from one area we were about to work, and sure enough he finds one and shortly after that I pick up another. :lol:

http://www.angellionel.com/myfinds/2010/July/quarterinsoil_070810.jpg

I also dug up twelve wheat cents. Most are not in good shape though.

http://www.angellionel.com/myfinds/2010/July/wheatcents_070810.jpg

HH!

coinnut
07-08-2010, 07:30 PM
Hey, Great day Angel, and thanks for the hunt. Congrats on the 7 silvers, I almost had ya :lol: I scored 5 silver coins, 5 wheats, a bunch of clad and 2 watches, the smaller one says 10K Gold Filled. It was a good hunt, but this farmer's tan is making me look funny (according to the wife) :lol: That sun was brutal. All in all a great day and a lot of fun hunting with you. Here's my finds for today.

Ill Digger
07-09-2010, 01:25 AM
:thinkingabout: Is it just me or does it look like George, Washington not Coinnut, is smiling :cheesysmile: in the picture of the coin in the dirt clod :lol:
You both had a awesome silver day!!
It's cool you guys are close enough to hook up for some hunts!
Congrats to ya both :grin:

coinnut
07-09-2010, 06:53 AM
:thinkingabout: Is it just me or does it look like George, Washington not Coinnut, is smiling :cheesysmile: in the picture of the coin in the dirt clod :lol:

He does have that mustache and dirt kinda grin on his face :lol:

rsarge1
07-09-2010, 08:04 AM
nice hunt and great finds on silver congrats

sarge

trout-hunter
07-09-2010, 10:04 AM
You guys should start an MD guide service, and I'll be the first to sign up for it, :clapping: amazing.

angellionel
07-09-2010, 02:57 PM
Hey, Great day Angel, and thanks for the hunt. Congrats on the 7 silvers, I almost had ya :lol: I scored 5 silver coins, 5 wheats, a bunch of clad and 2 watches, the smaller one says 10K Gold Filled. It was a good hunt, but this farmer's tan is making me look funny (acording to the wife) :lol: That sun was brutal. All in all a great day and a lot of fun hunting with you. Here's my finds for today.

It went right down to the wire. :lol: It definitely was very hot, but the 'torture' was worth it. :cheesysmile: Congrats on the sweet group of silver you picked up. :thumbsup01:

You both had a awesome silver day!!
It's cool you guys are close enough to hook up for some hunts!
Congrats to ya both :grin:

Yeah, he does have a smile on him.:lol: I guess he was happy to finally see daylight. :cheesysmile: :lol:

You guys should start an MD guide service, and I'll be the first to sign up for it, :clapping: amazing.

I would make a lousy guide. :lol: Thanks for the vote of confidence though. :thumbsup01:

Beefcake
07-09-2010, 11:15 PM
Well, Angel went easy on you this time... He only pulled a few this time.... what he didn't tell you is that he never turned his detector on! :teasing: LOL Imagine what would've happened if he had! Nice hunt guys!

Ill Digger
07-10-2010, 01:43 AM
He does have that mustache and dirt kinda grin on his face :lol:

:rofl: Your right...I didn't see the mustache :rofl:

I guess he was happy to finally see daylight. :cheesysmile: :lol:

Yep !! I bet he was :lol: