PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Michigan

Bucknut
06-17-2015, 01:14 PM
I've been an avid detectorist for the last 4 years or so. I primarily use the Etrac but I also use the XP deus at old field sites. I have 4 kids all under 13, who often tag along with me when I venture to old parks or schools.

I decided to join this forum mainly because it seems to be pretty active...Im always looking to get some advice, give it when I can and viewing everyone's recent finds. And I see that some of my favorite YouTube guys belong here! DaddyDigger got me interested in this hobby about 4 years ago.

Bucknut (Jared)

Tony Two-Cent
06-17-2015, 01:17 PM
Welcome to the forum, Jared! :waving: We're glad you joined us here. I'm a fellow E-Trac user. Can't wait to hear about your hunts and see some of your finds. :yes:

Full Metal Digger
06-17-2015, 01:43 PM
Welcome to the forum Jared. Thanks for the shout-out. Lot's of great folks on this forum and plenty of e-trackers like yourself. Looking forward to seeing your finds and stories. Best wishes and HH, Dave.

P.S. You have got to show us the the Capped Bust half dollar you found!

Bucknut
06-17-2015, 01:48 PM
Welcome to the forum Jared. Thanks for the shout-out. Lot's of great folks on this forum and plenty of e-trackers like yourself. Looking forward to seeing your finds and stories. Best wishes and HH, Dave.

P.S. You have got to show us the the Capped Bust half dollar you found!

Thanks Dave! I found it and the Capped Bust 5 cent in April this year on back to back days. Should I post it in recent finds section?

Digger Don
06-17-2015, 01:50 PM
Hi Jared and welcome to the forum from Northern Illinois. Sure glad you found us.
I'm looking forward to seeing some of your finds.

del
06-17-2015, 04:17 PM
Hello and welcome Jared , we a have a few Michigan members here . Glad you joined up and hope to see the kinds of finds your making .

Dan

OxShoeDrew
06-17-2015, 05:14 PM
I saw your story and was blown away :shocked04: I hope you have a few more of those hunts. Nice to see you are sharing the hobby with the youngsters. :thumbsup01: Welcome from CT!

Skamaniac
06-17-2015, 10:25 PM
Welcome from Washington state. I'm looking forward to reading more about some of your finds.

aloldstuff
06-18-2015, 05:36 AM
Welcome from western MA. I also saw your story of the capped bust finds......:wow:

Fire Fighter 43
06-18-2015, 04:46 PM
Welcome to the forum Jared from SE Wisconsin. It is always nice to welcome a fellow Midwesterner. HH

Ronandari
06-18-2015, 06:02 PM
Welcome to the Forum Jared from Northern Kentucky. Glad to see you get out with the kids, that makes for some good together time.

Ron

USN Retired
06-21-2015, 02:19 PM
Welcome from SW GA

mownomo
07-05-2015, 04:51 PM
Hi Jared,
Welcome from The Lone Star State. Glad you found the forum, and you are correct, lots of experience here and most are eager to offer advice.
Glad to hear that the family is involved. That is the way it is meant to be. Good luck and God bless you and yours.