PDA

View Full Version : been awhile since I posted* last months finds

HEAVYMETALNUT
06-19-2015, 09:25 PM
todd & me have been busy.many pounded out sites.many miles of hiking and sneaking a keeper out here n there.a nice hunt with CT todd and gary GK man turned up a a couple coppers.a knee buckle that the applied silver completely lifted from the buckle & i glued it back on.some buttons and odds n ends

Digger Don
06-19-2015, 10:39 PM
Awesome finds. We don't find buckles like that in our area.
The Coppers are my favorites. Great Hunt & Great finds.

OxShoeDrew
06-20-2015, 04:55 AM
Nice work on that knee buckle Dave. I was just wondering where you were and if that group hunt at the farm did you in :lol:

Isaac
06-20-2015, 12:07 PM
Man it makes me sad to see all these colonial cellar holes pounded. At least you were able to save a beautiful knee buckle. The coppers are nice as well!

del
06-20-2015, 12:27 PM
very nice finds Dave congrats on the silver plated knee buckle and on getting that "long awaited" copper , hope you guys did well today at those sites .

Dan

The Rebel
06-20-2015, 01:35 PM
Good to see ya posting Dave. Was wondering what you guys have bee up to. Been a pretty dull season for me, no colonial's yet. Sites sure are hard to find that haven't been hit before.

HEAVYMETALNUT
06-20-2015, 05:33 PM
very nice finds Dave congrats on the silver plated knee buckle and on getting that "long awaited" copper , hope you guys did well today at those sites .

Dan
thanks Dan,the site was a dud.my MXT is messed up.was nulling over everything.basically i watched todd detect.he let me use his machine for like a hour total time.he only nabbed like 11 buttons.i got 2.pounded pretty good.glad ya stayed home.we woulda felt bad.looks like my MXT is heading home....sweet home that is

Ronandari
06-20-2015, 05:43 PM
Nice bunch of relics you found. Sounds like they were pretty hard earned. Hopefully they can get your MXT turned around quick for you.

Ron

Lodge Scent
06-21-2015, 11:25 AM
Some nice finds! Interesting to see the bent frame apart from the chape/tongue but still in the same hole.

Bell-Two
06-21-2015, 12:49 PM
Wow Dave the great things you find boggles my mind just like a kid in a candy store I don't know what I like best first one then another but that applied silver buckle keeps grabbing my eye!