PDA

View Full Version : From South Jersey

LifeOfaOutLaw
06-20-2015, 09:20 PM
Just wanted to say Hi. I am from south jersey. I use the AT Pro and I like to hunt for jewelry on beaches, parks etc. One particular question during registration was a little difficult to get right. After running thru every color the sky could possibly be(right now its night, so its black, that didnt work, during sunrise it will be a pink etc) it finally accepted my registration. It didn't specify what time of day the color. Maybe ask what color it is during a clear summer day at noon with no clouds?? lol
:dontknow:

del
06-20-2015, 09:45 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum ! South Jersey is a great part of the country for early coins and relics , I would love to see some of the jewelry you've recovered so far , glad you joined up .

Dan

One particular question during registration was a little difficult to get right. After running thru every color the sky could possibly be(right now its night, so its black, that didnt work, during sunrise it will be a pink etc) it finally accepted my registration. It didn't specify what time of day the color. Maybe ask what color it is during a clear summer day at noon with no clouds?? lol
:dontknow:

:lol: we'll take that into consideration .... but it does weed out the bots from registering here .

Digger Don
06-20-2015, 11:42 PM
Hi and welcome from Northern Illinois. Glad you found us!!

Skamaniac
06-21-2015, 02:00 AM
Hello and welcome from the other side, in Washington state. I'm also running an AT Pro.

aloldstuff
06-21-2015, 09:06 AM
Welcome from western MA. Looking forward to seeing your treasures.

USN Retired
06-21-2015, 02:21 PM
Welcome from SW GA

OxShoeDrew
06-25-2015, 01:30 PM
I don't remember the registration process, or maybe I'm a bot?!:shocked03::lol: Welcome from CT....you certainly have your pick of beaches down there! I look forward to your posts. :canada:

Tony Two-Cent
06-25-2015, 01:38 PM
Welcome from Illinois! :waving:

We actually had to change that registration question. It used to say "What color is blue?" but too many people were confused by that.

Glad you figured it out! :thumbsup01:

mownomo
07-05-2015, 04:41 PM
Howdy,
Welcome from The Lone Star State. Glad you found the forum. Lot's of experience ridin' around on this circuit. You are going to love it. I like the beaches too. A lot easier to dig than East Texas Clay. Look forward to seeing your finds. God bless you and yours.

bsibiski
07-31-2015, 10:27 PM
Welcome to AD Outlaw..... I'm from Salem Co. I have 2 MD's, a BountyHunter SSII and a Tesoro Compadre

Fire Fighter 43
08-03-2015, 08:53 PM
Welcome to the forum from SE Wisconsin. It is good to have you with us.