PDA

View Full Version : I bet no one else has one of these,,,,,

GA1dad
07-06-2015, 07:14 PM
That's right ladies and gentlemen,,,,, a golden pretzel. It may look like gold,,, but it's knot. I'm scratching my head over what type of twisted jeweler wakes up and says,,, "today I'll make a pretzel".

One hour at a new permission got me the pretzel, an old crusty pocket knife,,, and a little bit of modern change.

Digger Don
07-06-2015, 07:24 PM
Your right, I never have. You got yourself a one of a kind there.:congrats:

Pacivilwarluke
07-06-2015, 07:28 PM
But it's "knot" :hystericallaugh: seriously this just gave me an intense craving for a good Penna Dutch pretzel.!

Bell-Two
07-06-2015, 08:54 PM
Well that is something completely different!

MangoAve
07-07-2015, 06:34 AM
Could it be a keychain from Wetzel's Pretzels? Or from Germany? Quite interesting of a find. Since you mentioned about being gold, your heart prob stopped when you dug it until you realized what it was.

Lodge Scent
07-07-2015, 07:36 AM
Yep, I bet I'll likely go the rest of my life and never find a metal pretzel. I also thought that I would never find with my metal detector a brand new, never used, in the box, infrared cooking grill buried in the ground in the middle of the woods. But I did, so you just never know !

OxShoeDrew
07-07-2015, 07:57 AM
But it's "knot" :hystericallaugh: seriously this just gave me an intense craving for a good Penna Dutch pretzel.!mmmmm I know, I just had thoughts of my childhood being in NYC, the pretzel man was my favorite!

GA1dad
07-07-2015, 10:03 AM
Yep, I bet I'll likely go the rest of my life and never find a metal pretzel. I also thought that I would never find with my metal detector a brand new, never used, in the box, infrared cooking grill buried in the ground in the middle of the woods. But I did, so you just never know !

Hmm,,,,, that sounds awesome!

del
07-15-2015, 06:50 AM
A pretzel !:shocked01::confused::thinkingabout: you know I could of tried guessing for a couple of years on that and never would of come up with a pretzel !:lol: it has to be one of the oddest things I've ever heard of , you are definitely in unique club with that find GAdad1.:notworthy: