PDA

View Full Version : New to American Detectorist from Illinois

Hiluxyota
07-31-2015, 09:35 PM
Hello everyone. New to americanDetectorist and joined. Digger don and Digger al referred me to this site. Been detecting steadily for the past four years , and this year is my first time filming my hunts. Hope to make some new friends here on this forum , and seeing some of everyone finds as well as advice,tips,and any questions I may have. Still trying to figure out how to get to the profile to fill that out !!

Full Metal Digger
07-31-2015, 09:56 PM
Welcome. Where in Illinois are you at? Close to Don and Alec?

Digger Don
07-31-2015, 10:19 PM

my guess is that while he was hunting the river, I was one street to the east door knocking. I thought I smelled Silver.

Digger Don
07-31-2015, 10:26 PM
Hello everyone. New to americanDetectorist and joined. Digger don and Digger al referred me to this site. Been detecting steadily for the past four years , and this year is my first time filming my hunts. Hope to make some new friends here on this forum , and seeing some of everyone finds as well as advice,tips,and any questions I may have. Still trying to figure out how to get to the profile to fill that out !!

Glad you decided to come check us out. There's a lot of friendly and knowledgeable people here. Welcome..
Go to settings, you can edit your profile from there.

Hiluxyota
07-31-2015, 11:05 PM
I'm in minooka. I'm pretty close to them.

Skamaniac
08-01-2015, 12:57 PM
Welcome from Washington state. Looking forward to see some of your finds.

OxShoeDrew
08-01-2015, 07:23 PM
Welcome to the group! The Illinois gang has some formidable detecting skills. I look forward to your posts :thumbsup01:

Hiluxyota
08-01-2015, 08:50 PM
Welcome from Washington state. Looking forward to see some of your finds.
Thank you. I enjoy watching others videos and pics of finds also.

del
08-02-2015, 02:03 PM
Welcome to the forum Hiluxyota , Glad you joined up .

Dan

Hiluxyota
08-03-2015, 06:58 PM
Welcome to the forum Hiluxyota , Glad you joined up .

Dan
Thank you. Just looked at your finds. I wish some of those early silvers were around where I'm at !!! Nice collection.

Fire Fighter 43
08-03-2015, 08:49 PM
Welcome to the forum from SE Wisconsin. It is always nice to welcome a fellow Midwesterner, GL and HH.

aloldstuff
08-12-2015, 04:45 PM
Welcome from western MA. DiggerDon and DiggerAl are a duo that find some amazing items. Glad your here and looking forward to seeing your finds.