PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone

Lexiealea
08-12-2015, 07:08 PM
Hello, I just recently joined. I'm really interested in starting to look for things, as a hobby. Although I don't travel too often and from what I've read my town is pretty bare.
Does anyone have any tips on what is a good metal detector?
Detecting Sites:
PNW, near Oregon.

I don't really have any more details other than that yet.

del
08-12-2015, 07:12 PM
Hello Lexiealea , welcome to the forum . Telling us just what areas your going to be detecting and specifically what types of items you want to find can help us steer you to a detector that suits you best.

Dan

Jeff (or)
08-12-2015, 09:46 PM
Hello Lexiealea , welcome to the forum . Telling us just what areas your going to be detecting and specifically what types of items you want to find can help us steer you to a detector that suits you best.

Dan

Welcome from northern Cal.!! Glad you are here, but a little extra info would help. Jeff

Skamaniac
08-13-2015, 12:33 AM
Welcome to the forum from Washington state on the Oregon border. What are you interested in - coins, relics, beaches, homesteads, parks?

aloldstuff
08-13-2015, 04:56 PM
Welcome from western MA. Hope you can get the answers you're looking for.

Digger Don
08-15-2015, 09:19 AM
Welcome to the forum from Northern Illinois.
You came to the right place to have your questions answered.

Fire Fighter 43
09-05-2015, 09:05 AM
Welcome to the hobby and forum from SE Wisconsin. There is a a saying in the is hobby, no site is ever hunted out, so I'm sure there are plenty of good finds left for you in your area. Good luck and let us know if you have any questions.