PDA

View Full Version : My interview tonight on Beyond Sight and Sound

Trooper Bri
08-19-2015, 01:27 PM
Hi all.

I've been quiet the past couple weeks, due to mostly lousy digs, and now dealing with some tendonitis in my right elbow from an extended project at work.
But, I've been asked to appear on Josh Kimmel's show Beyond Sight and Sound. He's gotten to know me from a few Facebook detector groups, and YouTube, and asked if I was interested in being on the show. Heck yeah! He gets some great detectorists on his show, honored to be asked.

The show starts at 8PM EST. Listen in if you can, and they even take callers. I'll definitely be giving AD some love since it's been a big part of my short time in detecting. Maybe we can get some new faces here. Here's the link to the show:

http://en.1000mikes.com/show/beyond_sight_and_sound

OxShoeDrew
08-19-2015, 01:36 PM
WOW!! Best of luck Brian!! I'll be tuned in! :clapping:

del
08-19-2015, 02:06 PM
:wow:We here at the forum really appreciate the "shout out" Brian :notworthy: Yes , I'll be tuning in :cheering:

Trooper Bri
08-19-2015, 02:33 PM
Thanks guys! I'll always prefer posting finds in forums versus FB. There's some great detectorists out there that would be a great addition to AD.

OxShoeDrew
08-19-2015, 02:53 PM
I didn't know your detecting activities had such a large presence on FB...I saw that vid you made of our hunt a while back...you missed your calling, you should move to Hollywood :lol: ...of course, how could you miss with talent like that!! :lol:
Actually, I think you need to work on getting my thin side :lol:

lee
08-20-2015, 04:46 AM
ill be tuning in bri..in fact i cant wait. don't forget to give the bulldog a shout out !!!!

del
08-20-2015, 05:12 AM
Well done Brian, you didn't sound nervous at all ;) any time you want to sit down and get a "cellar research 101" lesson just let me know , maybe this winter when it gets slow .

OxShoeDrew
08-20-2015, 06:31 AM
Good job Brian! Interesting format, I have to check it out more often. Hey Dan, could I audit that class? :)

del
08-20-2015, 06:52 AM
Good job Brian! Interesting format, I have to check it out more often. Hey Dan, could I audit that class? :)

sure Drew but I want to swing you machine just to see what a hot coil feels like .;)

MangoAve
08-20-2015, 07:06 AM
Lee, you gotta listen to the "DVR"-ed session now. It was on last night. Drew, maybe it has a little to do with how he started out watching the YouTube vids before he started swinging. I know a local dealer here said those vids on detecting don't quite portray the real aspect of detecting. I kinda agree esp when the skunked hunts never make it to a video that people see. Besides, to show it accurately there would be hours of swinging with junk signals or no signals. It'd kinda get boring watching someone swing a coil for 30 min straight and no digs. So obvi you just gotta show the live digs and the finds to have a watchable vid.

MangoAve
08-20-2015, 07:07 AM
sure Drew but I want to swing you machine just to see what a hot coil feels like .;)

:lipssealed:

lee
08-20-2015, 06:58 PM
Lee, you gotta listen to the "DVR"-ed session now. It was on last night. Drew, maybe it has a little to do with how he started out watching the YouTube vids before he started swinging. I know a local dealer here said those vids on detecting don't quite portray the real aspect of detecting. I kinda agree esp when the skunked hunts never make it to a video that people see. Besides, to show it accurately there would be hours of swinging with junk signals or no signals. It'd kinda get boring watching someone swing a coil for 30 min straight and no digs. So obvi you just gotta show the live digs and the finds to have a watchable vid.

oh sod it !!!!!!!!