PDA

View Full Version : Hello from NW Wisconsin

ducktrapper
08-30-2015, 05:13 PM
Hi,

Just joined here, been a member of several other forums under this same name for about 5 years now. I know many of the folks here via their excellent videos on Youtube. Always enjoy seeing everyone's finds and hopefully I have a few more of my own to share this year.

del
08-30-2015, 05:22 PM
Hello Ducktrapper and welcome to the forum . glad you joined up and best of luck to you !

Dan

OxShoeDrew
08-30-2015, 05:31 PM
I look forward to seeing some of your past and future finds! Welcome from CT :grin:

Bucknut
08-30-2015, 06:32 PM
Hey Ducktrapper! Good to see you again. This forum is MUCH more active than the previous ones we were both members of. I enjoy it and I'm sure you will too.

Fire Fighter 43
08-30-2015, 08:54 PM
Welcome to the forum Duck Trapper from SE Wisconsin. It is always nice to welcome a fellow Wisconsinite. What area are you in? I grew up in Chippewa Falls and deer hunt in the Town of Barnes, near Hayward. Good luck with the fall season and I'm looking forward to your input.

ducktrapper
08-30-2015, 09:08 PM
Welcome to the forum Duck Trapper from SE Wisconsin. It is always nice to welcome a fellow Wisconsinite. What area are you in? I grew up in Chippewa Falls and deer hunt in the Town of Barnes, near Hayward. Good luck with the fall season and I'm looking forward to your input. I am in Grantsburg. I hunt grouse (and sometimes sharptails) near Barnes. Fish Middle Eau Claire lake, duck hunt on Nancy Lake. Have enjoyed your videos for years.

Digger_O'Dell
08-30-2015, 09:42 PM
Hello Ducktrapper, and welcome from SE Wisconsin! Yes, we seem to have quite a few here from Wis, mostly SE side. :cool:

ducktrapper
08-30-2015, 11:13 PM
Hello Ducktrapper, and welcome from SE Wisconsin! Yes, we seem to have quite a few here from Wis, mostly SE side. :cool: I have reason to visit Elkhorn and East Troy for business at times, also, my daughter is looking at a grad school south of Milwaukee so maybe I will be spending a little more time in that region of the state.

Digger_O'Dell
08-31-2015, 12:09 AM
That could be good-bring your machine, maybe we can get a group hunt together sometime. Think that would be a lot of fun!

Tony Two-Cent
08-31-2015, 07:22 AM
Welcome from Illinois! :waving:

We're glad you joined us, ducktrapper! I have done some detecting in southern Wisconsin on occasion. Beautiful country up there.

We are looking forward to your participation on the forum. Best of luck! :thumbsup02:

ducktrapper
08-31-2015, 11:21 AM
Welcome from Illinois! :waving:

We're glad you joined us, ducktrapper! I have done some detecting in southern Wisconsin on occasion. Beautiful country up there.

We are looking forward to your participation on the forum. Best of luck! :thumbsup02:Thanks Tony, I have enjoyed your videos, hopefully the lack of them this year just means you are finding too much and will have to wait until the ground freezes to find time to put the vids together! :>)

Tony Two-Cent
08-31-2015, 12:52 PM
Thanks Tony, I have enjoyed your videos, hopefully the lack of them this year just means you are finding too much and will have to wait until the ground freezes to find time to put the vids together! :>)

A combination of circumstances has resulted in much less detecting time for me this year, and to add insult to injury my home computer and my video camera both stopped working. I have a new computer but I haven't replaced the video camera yet. I hope for things to be back to normal this fall.

Thanks for watching my videos, there will be more to come. :thumbsup01:

Bucknut
08-31-2015, 01:29 PM
A combination of circumstances has resulted in much less detecting time for me this year, and to add insult to injury my home computer and my video camera both stopped working. I have a new computer but I haven't replaced the video camera yet. I hope for things to be back to normal this fall.

Thanks for watching my videos, there will be more to come. :thumbsup01:

There are a bunch of us fans that are going through Tony 2 Cent video withdrawals....we miss the "I hate you!", white squirrels, the "by gollie there is a half in there", and "I just came to a park I have never been to before and found all of these silvers!" that are in your videos.

Seriously though my detecting buddies really enjoy all of your videos.

Skamaniac
08-31-2015, 08:55 PM
Welcome from Washington state. Wisconsin is one of the states I'd love to visit.

ducktrapper
08-31-2015, 09:57 PM
Welcome from Washington state. Wisconsin is one of the states I'd love to visit.
Thanks! Lots to see here if you like trees and cornfields!

leslie(nova scotia)
09-02-2015, 05:21 PM
Welcome to the board. Now get out there and dig and give us something to gander and gwack at. Sure you will feel at home here!

aloldstuff
09-25-2015, 07:22 PM
Sorry for the late welcome. Looking forward to your future finds.