PDA

View Full Version : Option to Change Forum Theme

Epi-hunter
11-11-2009, 08:27 PM
For those who are interested, we have enabled the option for members to choose one of several different forum themes rather than the default theme you see now. Included is the theme we were using before the upgrade, 'Classic YaBB SE', although currently the emoticons are not visible with that theme choice. We are working on fixing this issue. There are a couple of other theme choices available which you can preview, so you might want to take a look and see which you like best.

To change the theme, follow this path:

Modify Profile
Look and Layout

And then select change for a menu of themes.

The option will look as in the attached photo.

angellionel
11-15-2009, 07:31 AM
The issue with the missing emoticons in the Classic YaBB SE theme has been corrected. Please feel free to use the theme by following the steps outlined by Epi-hunter. Make us aware of any issues you may experience.

Thank you!

Krom
11-15-2009, 03:43 PM
Thanks, you 2.
I'll hafta check the themes (I like darker), and if anyone needs them smileys, it's me. thumbsup01 :cheesysmile:

Snowy
11-15-2009, 08:23 PM
I don't flip over dark themes much, but this black one is pretty cool.... you can change the coloring of it... like to a rosey color, a blue, and a couple others... Neat stuff!

angellionel
11-15-2009, 09:01 PM
I din't flip over dark themes much, but this black one is pretty cool.... you can change the coloring of it... like to a rosey color, a blue, and a couple others... Neat stuff!

Yeah, I liked that too when I tried it. :)

Krom
11-17-2009, 08:40 PM
I like this XHTML RSS WAP2.
Be nice if it was 1 and a half inches wider, but I like it. thumbsup01
Thanks, Epi...! ;)