PDA

View Full Version : Best Relic of the Month Award -- August 2015

del
09-07-2015, 04:40 PM
Best Relic of the Month Award - August 2015

http://www.americandetectorist.com/forum/images/medals/medal-blue-gold.gif

On behalf of American Detectorist Metal Detecting Forums, it is with great honor that we extend to OxShoeDrew best wishes and congratulations for receiving the Best Relic of the Month award for his 1830's era commemorative George Washington Button.

The above icon and description of the award will be displayed on his profile, as well as on the 'Awards' tab at the top of the forum. It will also be recorded permanently in the 'Awards' forum located here.

Thank you very much for your outstanding participation, Drew!

Best regards,
The American Detectorist Metal Detecting Forums staff

Ill Digger
09-07-2015, 05:46 PM
Very cool piece Drew! [emoji106]
Very deserving of the award!
Congrats! [emoji3]

OxShoeDrew
09-07-2015, 06:06 PM
Thanks Tim...you know, I probably wouldn't even looked at it when I got home but for a weird happenstance. Dan found a very small cuff button and back at the car he showed it to me which reminded me of the tiny, shankless thing I had found. I only took it out to show him mine was smaller:lol: Dan immediately broke out a toothbrush, cleaned it and IDed it. So Dan saved it from my shankless pile :)

del
09-07-2015, 07:19 PM
Thanks Tim...you know, I probably wouldn't even looked at it when I got home but for a weird happenstance. Dan found a very small cuff button and back at the car he showed it to me which reminded me of the tiny, shankless thing I had found. I only took it out to show him mine was smaller:lol: Dan immediately broke out a toothbrush, cleaned it and IDed it. So Dan saved it from my shankless pile :)

glad i could save it from the forgotten obscurities of the "shankless pile" Drew !:lol: