PDA

View Full Version : 1816 Canadian Token

sniffy
07-18-2010, 05:26 PM
First off, My 3.5 year old son dug and pinpointed this token so I give him complete credit for this being his first copper. However I did have to break some roots for him...He was so excited &quot:grin:ADDY I GOT A COPPER and the rest of the day all I could hear is copper COPPER...COPPER! I think he's hooked. At mid cleaning I thought this was Pitt token...but it doens't match up....but I have heard of very rare unlisted ones..This is a very special day for me.

HEAVYMETALNUT
07-18-2010, 05:31 PM
very cool jess and jack! :peace: hope you get an id on it thumbsup01

pulltabsteve
07-18-2010, 05:52 PM
Thats priceless! You've got a hunting buddy for life :clapping:

Epi-hunter
07-18-2010, 05:55 PM
That IS priceless! He is adorable!!!

coinnut
07-18-2010, 06:16 PM
Holy smokes, he's a copper magnet lol Can Dan and I borrow him for a couple of hunts :grin: And watch out young ladies, when he get's older, he's gonna dazzle you with his dreamy blue eyes :clapping:
Congrats on the Pitt ?? Token and some quality time spent with the munchkin. And by the way he really only looks 3.42 years old :huh:

sniffy
07-18-2010, 07:12 PM
Holy smokes, he's a copper magnet lol Can Dan and I borrow him for a couple of hunts :grin: And watch out young ladies, when he get's older, he's gonna dazzle you with his dreamy blue eyes :clapping:
Congrats on the Pitt ?? Token and some quality time spent with the munchkin. And by the way he really only looks 3.42 years old :huh:
You and Dan can Only borrow him when he's being rotten.

sniffy
07-18-2010, 07:13 PM
That IS priceless! He is adorable!!!
Thank you

angellionel
07-18-2010, 10:07 PM
That is great! :clapping: It sounds like he is already hooked! lol

del
07-19-2010, 02:43 AM
very cool Jesse , watch out in a few years he'll be out detecting you for coppers . lol lol

sniffy
07-19-2010, 04:20 AM
very cool Jesse , watch out in a few years he'll be out detecting you for coppers . lol lol
Yeah I can see it now, JACK! Please take me to your sites.....I'll buy you whatever you want :cheesysmile:

tanacat
07-21-2010, 12:57 AM
Congrats to your 'lil guy! What a great find! He's a cutey :yes: Btw, I have a 2.5 yr old hunting buddy myself :)

Does he have his own detector? I'm thinking of buying mine his own, small & more simple- any suggestions?

sniffy
07-21-2010, 04:19 AM
Congrats to your 'lil guy! What a great find! He's a cutey :yes: Btw, I have a 2.5 yr old hunting buddy myself :)

Does he have his own detector? I'm thinking of buying mine his own, small & more simple- any suggestions?
Bounty Hunter makes a great childrens detector...Jack doens't have his own yet, but My Wife and I are buying him one for his 4th Birthday.