PDA

View Full Version : Angel gave me an earphone infection, but I found silver!

catskillcomics
07-20-2010, 07:55 PM
I find it quite ironic that after seeing Angel's post about his earphone breaking on him that I go out today to find that my earphones were working in only one ear!!!! He gave me an earphone infection :beatdown: lol
Talk about hearing mono.. for me, made it a little difficult to hear the tones, but I did manage to find a few goodies.

1880 Indian head
1890 Indian Head which someone tried to punch a hole in it
1934 Washington Quarter
and a nice flat button

Beats getting skunked :eyebrow:

coinnut
07-20-2010, 08:00 PM
Great, now my headphones are gonna break too lol I ain't taping them like that guy rofl Nice finds and all keepers in my book thumbsup01

angellionel
07-20-2010, 09:26 PM
You did great despite being handicapped with a malfunctioning headphone. lol It wasn't my fault they broke though, I swear! :cheesysmile: lol

Great, now my headphones are gonna break too lol I ain't taping them like that guy rofl Nice finds and all keepers in my book thumbsup01

Sure you will, especially if they break just as you are picking up some great targets. lol You will be running to the nearest hardware store. rofl

Ill Digger
07-21-2010, 01:02 AM
Great bunch of goodies !!
Looks like the button still has some gilding left.....yes?
That would make my day!!
Congrats :grin:

Epi-hunter
07-21-2010, 10:18 AM
Congrats on the silver, but sorry about the headphones! There must be something going around. lol

oh come on George, you want to be a chick magnet too, admit it lol But be sure to get the silver tape, not the black, so it really stands out rofl

coinnut
07-21-2010, 05:33 PM
Congrats on the silver, but sorry about the headphones! There must be something going around. lol

oh come on George, you want to be a chick magnet too, admit it lol But be sure to get the silver tape, not the black, so it really stands out rofl

There is black tape? :drool: :drool: :drool: Now I have to re-tape everything I taped before lol Pretty soon you are gonna tell me they make it in all colors lol Maybe I'll tape Del's up in a Rainbow color rofl He should stand out then :cheesysmile: