PDA

View Full Version : ACE 250 sang a new tune!

ProPointer
07-21-2010, 02:35 PM
Went out for a little hunt at a school bout an estimated hour away from home. The school wasn't old at all, not even 30 years old. First dig came up as a solid Quarter at 2 inches, dug a quarter, second hit was a little weird. This was only my second hunt with the new machine, so I almost passed over the signal, being so bouncy. Signaled as a Dime/Quarter at 4+ Inches. I dug down four inches and realized I saw a silver reeded edge glaring back at me. I said..Either that's a new Canadian Dime, or I got some silver! I carefully use my trowel to remove the clump off dirt. I carefully rubbed the dirt off the see Mr. Roosevelt. I never thought I'd be so happy to see a Roosevelt dime before. :grin: HOLY DONKEY SHORTS! I GOT SILVER!

I went home happy, would have liked a little bit more but who do I look like, Angel?

Ill Digger
07-21-2010, 02:47 PM
:huh: DONKEY SHORTS ? :confused: lol
You just never know when and where silver will pop up!
Congrats ! :grin:

angellionel
07-21-2010, 04:57 PM
Well, that's a new phrase for me too. lol Congrats on the silver! thumbsup01

coinnut
07-21-2010, 06:07 PM
You would think that at a school that young, it would barely be a 1964 lol But you beat it by a bunch of years :clapping: The thrill of seeing silver never dies. Congrats on your new detector hunt! thumbsup01

Epi-hunter
07-21-2010, 09:22 PM
Congrats on the silver! Great photo too. Bet that sounded nice on the ACE 250. thumbsup01