PDA

View Full Version : New from the other side

Metaldetectingeurope
10-27-2015, 02:34 PM
Hello everyone,
like to introduce miself as a New member. I'm from Holland and detecting for 6 years now in several parts of europe. Offcourse mostly in Holland but every once in a while trying in other countries.
Hope to share a lot of finds with you all, and see a lot of your finds too.

Tony Two-Cent
10-27-2015, 02:44 PM
Welcome to the forum! You have a lot of history over there and a great potential for really old coins and relics. We would love to see some of your finds. :yes:

We are looking forward to your participation on the forum! :thumbsup02:

del
10-28-2015, 02:14 AM
Hello and welcome to the forum "MDE" , i very much envy the amount of ancient history and finds you hobbyist in Europe recover and will be looking toward seeing what you find . Glad you found us here and joined up !!

Dan

Metaldetectingeurope
10-29-2015, 02:18 PM
Have to find out how this site works first :lol:. How and where do I post my finds?

del
10-29-2015, 03:31 PM
Have to find out how this site works first :lol:. How and where do I post my finds?

Well we have three main categories for showing off finds , coinshooting , relics , shallow water & Beach detecting . which ever one seems the most appropriate by what you find or what type of detecting you were doing when you found the finds is fine .

Skamaniac
10-30-2015, 08:56 AM
Welcome from Washington state near Mt. St. Helens. Looking forward to seeing some of your finds!

Fire Fighter 43
10-31-2015, 09:46 AM
Welcome to the forum from Wisconsin USA. It is good to have you with us and I'm looking forwarded to seeing some finds from your area. Good luck and happy hunting.

aloldstuff
11-04-2015, 07:34 PM
Welcome from western MA. So much history in your backyard. Really looking forward to seeing your finds and feel free to post some of your previous finds.