PDA

View Full Version : Cheap Thrills George is AWESOME!!

OxShoeDrew
11-12-2015, 04:56 PM
George sent me a bucket lister today!!! A silver Ben Franklin half!! :loveit::notworthy: I've yet to find one ...and coincidently I've been reading about Franklin's life this week:shocked01:
I was a little choked up when I opened the package and saw that beauty :yes:
Thank you, George, I'd rather have found one this way than have dug one...it will be much more memorable!

aloldstuff
11-12-2015, 05:18 PM
Our members are the best.

Tony Two-Cent
11-12-2015, 05:42 PM
Good year too! :thumbsup01:

Kudos to George! :clapping:

del
11-12-2015, 06:08 PM
Yup , I also received a very nice silver Franklin half in the mail today from Cheap Thrills (George) :shocked03: :cheering:, its going into a special and different kind of display I'm starting.

Thank you so much for your generosity and participation here George :notworthy:

Digger_O'Dell
11-12-2015, 10:27 PM
Awesome George, and congrats Drew on the great "find"!! I agree, we have an awesome group of people on this forum-it's what has kept me here. :grouphug:

Cheap Thrills
11-12-2015, 11:56 PM
Aw shucks , it weren't nothin' .:blush: Glad you liked them .:thumbsup02: Thanks for the nice words guys .

MangoAve
11-13-2015, 07:36 AM
Wow. Quite generous, George.

Tony, why is it a good year? :thinkingabout:

Drew, I didn't realize I wasn't gonna see Dan at the YTC meeting Wed. I brought the buckle tongue, cuz it seems like he's been seeing you out a lot and could get you that piece. Maybe he foresaw the impending stories of the guest, whom was able to verify my avatar brooch is Bakelite and the bezel is gold filled (like a heavy plated brass) dating to the early 1900s.
I think only via text I knew the general area where you were, from that mill that is now town owned.