PDA

View Full Version : SHORT OCEAN HUNT*SILVER

HEAVYMETALNUT
07-25-2010, 05:23 PM
Ron (rcat) and i headed to the shore for 2 hours until rain cut the hunt short.
A silver 1939 & clad washington qtrs,1940 nickel,a 44 wheatie.
A older junk ring.
Felt good to dig in the sand! It's been over a year now since i seen the ocean.
Been so into the cellar holes and never get a chance to get to the ocean anymore.

coinnut
07-25-2010, 08:17 PM
Doing the water dance are we? lol Nice silver. You got them before the sand and waves made slugs out of them. I bet it was nice to get out to the beach. Something I have to do this year, but not detecting. rcat get anything??

HEAVYMETALNUT
07-25-2010, 10:36 PM
Doing the water dance are we? lol Nice silver. You got them before the sand and waves made slugs out of them. I bet it was nice to get out to the beach. Something I have to do this year, but not detecting. rcat get anything??

thanks man.i almost felt out of place at the beach :confused:
ron got some clad

angellionel
07-25-2010, 10:56 PM
Man, I miss detecting at the beach. It can really be a lot of fun, especially when making good finds. :grin: Nice silver, Dave!

del
07-26-2010, 03:43 AM
what a nice break from sweating your butt off and being eaten by bugs in those woods, huh . <: :happydance01: nice cool ocean breeze and if it gets to hot a short dip in the water sounds good . :yes: thumbsup01 maybe thats what i need, :thinkingabout: a nice break anyways. :thinkingabout: :eyebrow: :thinkingabout: very nice Dave

pulltabsteve
07-26-2010, 03:44 PM
Great beach hunt!! Great pics. What machine and coil were you using?

HEAVYMETALNUT
07-28-2010, 09:58 AM
Great beach hunt!! Great pics. What machine and coil were you using?

thanks.was using my eagle spectrum that all my hunting buddies want me to bury cuz they say it's a dinosaur :boxing:

coinnut
07-28-2010, 10:06 AM
thanks.was using my eagle spectrum that all my hunting buddies want me to bury cuz they say it's a dinosaur :boxing:

Are you refering to Tyrannosaurus spectrum rex? rofl rofl.... :kiss: