PDA

View Full Version : i have questions

lee
12-13-2015, 08:26 PM
ok, so ive asked my wife to buy me wireless headphones for my AT pro and to be honest im a bit confussed.
it looks like i may need another bit to go on the detector before there going to work so my questions are these.
1) what are a good set of wireless headphones to get for the AT pro.
2) what is this other bit i need to put on the detector.
3) is there any lag between finding a target and the sound being heard in the phones (am i going to be digging holes 2 inches away from where the target actually is) if that makes sense.
thanks in advance.
lee

Digger_O'Dell
12-14-2015, 07:10 PM
I have heard some discussion in the past on a variety of different machines trying to go wireless. Anything bluetooth I hear has enough lag to be annoying at best, but I have heard of a couple FM systems that seem to work fine.

MangoAve
12-15-2015, 07:33 AM
I have heard some discussion in the past on a variety of different machines trying to go wireless. Anything bluetooth I hear has enough lag to be annoying at best, but I have heard of a couple FM systems that seem to work fine.

It looks like the RF systems are being discontinued by the manufacturers. You can still pick a few up, but idk how long they can be serviced should something go awry. The BT system does have lag, unless you buy the ones that have low lag. With the lag you can still hear the beep you are looking for, altho I do wonder of using it on the ATP which is a motor mouth.