PDA

View Full Version : Hit a corn field today

CTTodd
12-13-2015, 11:03 PM
You gotta love global warming. Had a great day digging today. I got a nice Half Cent my second Fugio a KG and a Shoe Buckle frame. Nice day for sure.

Cheap Thrills
12-14-2015, 12:20 AM
Nice going once again CT :congrats:. Cold and raining out here in California ( not complaining ) .

del
12-14-2015, 03:37 AM
you are the man in the corn fields Todd :notworthy:that's a great day my friend :perfect10: clean those up so we can drool at them !!

Dan

aloldstuff
12-14-2015, 05:58 AM
Great group of coins. Gotta love the corn fields.....I know I do.

Tony Two-Cent
12-14-2015, 08:37 AM
Your finds are always incredible, Todd! You are an incredible detectorist. :clapping:

Those are some amazing coins that we just can't find here in the midwest.

I would love to see some better pictures that are larger, maybe closeups of both sides of each coin. :yes:

Congrats on the finds! :perfect10:

MangoAve
12-14-2015, 08:58 AM
Nice score. This is only your second fugio? As in that was not expected to be the situation with you.

The Rebel
12-14-2015, 10:36 AM
WTg on the finds, especially the Fugio! These temps are awesome but the ticks are alive & well.

CTTodd
12-14-2015, 10:59 AM
Your finds are always incredible, Todd! You are an incredible detectorist. :clapping:

Those are some amazing coins that we just can't find here in the midwest.

I would love to see some better pictures that are larger, maybe closeups of both sides of each coin. :yes:

Congrats on the finds! :perfect10:

I will try to get some cleaned up I haven't cleaned anything in weeks.

Digger_O'Dell
12-14-2015, 08:27 PM
Like Tony said-incredible finds. LCs are rare at best here in the midwest, more so the half cents, and I don't think anyone here will ever see a Fugio or KG outside a miracle. They look to be in great condition-awesome finds!
:perfect10:

Lodge Scent
12-14-2015, 08:37 PM
So you got sick of digging DBs and have moved on to half cents and Fugios :envious: Great hunt!

CTTodd
12-15-2015, 03:13 PM
Like Tony said-incredible finds. LCs are rare at best here in the midwest, more so the half cents, and I don't think anyone here will ever see a Fugio or KG outside a miracle. They look to be in great condition-awesome finds!
:perfect10:

What you say is so true. Here in CT and NY my hunt partner GKMan and I literally dig LCs all the time its just the thing we find. Don't get me wrong we get excited and are totally into it but it is almost common place to us here. If we don't get at least one every other hunt we start checking coil connections. Be well HH

it is nice to hit a Fugio though