PDA

View Full Version : time capsule

lee
12-16-2015, 07:32 AM
ive been asked by a local school to find there time capsule buried in 1980 and was wondering what it would be made of so i can eliminate any targets that are not the metal im looking for.
the school is hockanum school in east Hartford ct and i thought i may be able to find something on the net to give me a general idea where it may be buried but no luck, any help would be much appreciated.

MangoAve
12-16-2015, 10:19 AM
Good luck, mate. Grats on getting asked. Idk.... I think the one dug up at Enfield High was a fluke they found it during the renovation process. I think it was plastic like PVC, however. The ones you heard in the news were in corner stones. Maybe it's not metal. If they are certain that it is a metal box (which might deteriorate in the ground so I think purposely they would use non-metal), then you'd look for a huge target area. You'd def get a hit with flat stock even if running in discrimination. I don't think you should use any discrimination. Just use the normal program and prob figure it is a deeper target.