PDA

View Full Version : ring # 35

rsarge1
07-30-2010, 06:33 PM
i decided to hunt a park close to home where i've not even found more than a penny after 3-4 hunts, today i decided to try the high pro program, i spent 2 hours there and actually found a little: 1-house key , 1- ring # 35 and $1.44 in clad, enjoy thanks for looking.

coinnut
07-30-2010, 07:48 PM
Hey Sarge, Is that some kind of inlay on that ring?? It looks like it's sepapate from the band, but I can't figure out what it is :confused: Then again it could just be my old eyes playing tricks on me again lol If you find the house that the keys goes to, do you get to keep it? lol Looks like my old house keys kwikset keys I believe mine were :thinkingabout: I guess the hi Pro program is one you will use again, since it snuck out a lot of targets from a stingy site thumbsup01

angellionel
07-30-2010, 08:05 PM
Sweet! Thirty five rings this year? Wow! You are doing quite well!

rsarge1
07-30-2010, 08:23 PM
coin nut i think they just added a different color in the matererial to give it a 2 tone look when it eas made either that or maybe the groundwater got behind the lining and the metal part

angel, yeah a few rings but only 1 gold one and 4 silver ones nothing great lol

zrickkid
07-30-2010, 10:22 PM
I believe that is a mood ring as I have one exactly like it. Put it under hot water and it should turn a dark purple or black color.