PDA

View Full Version : I'm new to your forum

Noah
01-16-2016, 08:35 PM
My name's Tim youngberg and I've been detecting since the early eighties in Wheaton Illinois and a few outlying towns. I'd like to thank Digger Don, not only for inviting me to this page but also for inviting me out today. It's always good to get out even when you get skunked and find nothing like we did today lol! I hope to post some good finds this year on this page and maybe join some of you all on some of your adventures. Thanks. My middle name is Noah btw and that's why I chose that for my username.

Digger_O'Dell
01-16-2016, 08:51 PM
Hello Tim, and welcome from Wisconsin! Glad to see that you have joined us and look forward to seeing lots of pics of your finds. :cheesysmile: Glad to hear you're getting out this time of year when most are frozen in until spring. Sounds like you have had a lot of years swinging a coil, so look forward to some good knowledge and wisdom imparted in the future too. So what machine do you swing?

OxShoeDrew
01-17-2016, 05:59 AM
Don is a great guy and I'm glad he encouraged you to stop by. You must have some nice finds over the years, care to post some? Welcome!!

Skamaniac
01-17-2016, 06:37 AM
Welcome from Washington state. Glad Don hooked you up.

Full Metal Digger
01-17-2016, 08:28 AM
Another Illinois detectorist? Wow, we are starting to become a force to be reckoned with! Welcome to the forum Noah. Digger Don is a great guy so you are in good hands if you are detecting with him. Looking forward to seeing your finds and hearing the stories. Best wishes and HH, Dave.

Digger Don
01-17-2016, 11:58 AM
Welcome Tim. It's about time you joined AD. There are a lot of great people here and a lot of interesting posts.
your going to like it here!
Another illinois detectorist swinging the e-trac.

Noah
01-17-2016, 03:58 PM
Thanks Don. Looking forward to meeting and hearing stories of all the members finds for 2016!

Noah
01-17-2016, 04:02 PM
Swung and Eagle Spectrum for years but finally moved on to an E Trac. Wisdom?? Well know your machine as best as you can for starters. :grin:

del
01-17-2016, 07:49 PM
Hello and welcome Tim , glad you joined up !!:cheering:Looking toward seeing some of your past and future discoveries .

Dan

BTV Digger
01-17-2016, 09:13 PM
Hello and welcome from the old country of New England Noah. Looking forward to seeing your finds this year.

John