PDA

View Full Version : Wow First Ever Silver Coin Find At Last

goldgrabber
01-23-2016, 05:44 AM
Here's a video of my first farm metal detecting trip of 2016 where I find my first ever silver coin. I was out with 2 friends, I was using my Minelab X-Terra 705 metal detector, my friends were armed with a Garrett AT Pro and a Blisstool detector. The farm permission we were on was in a quite contaminated field yet we all managed to find some silver coins each, I was just very pleased to finally find a coin with some value attached to it. The Minelab x-terra 705 detector did well in the field considering how trashy it is in places so I was happy with out it performed through the day, the weather was just too cold so I stopped after about 3 hours to warm up, feeling pleased with my 1 good find for the day, a 1819 George 3rd coin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7p2Mhv9-d8&list=PLJMK5zjSHmkL8dnjq4LDCvin4n97JPXxp&index= 5

Full Metal Digger
01-23-2016, 01:19 PM
Congrats on your first silver coin! You'll remember that exact spot for as long as you live. When I read your story up above I thought you were an American detectorist and I was in awe that your first silver coin was such a rare one here in America. Then your video started and I heard your accent! Not American after all! LOL. Best wishes and HH, Dave.

wisconsin digger
01-24-2016, 09:23 AM
You don't mess around. Thats an impressive first silver. Imagine the history ofthat coin. Great find.WD

Isaac
01-24-2016, 08:09 PM
Congrats~!!

relichunterryan
01-25-2016, 12:18 AM
Congrats on your first and many more to come!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

del
01-25-2016, 02:18 AM
:cheering::cheering:Woooo Hoooo :cheering::cheering:
Congratulations on your first silver Coin Goldgrabber!!:bananadance:
hope its the first of many more !!

Dan