PDA

View Full Version : Just a few relics today

GA1dad
01-24-2016, 06:46 PM
Managed a few relics down in Starr SC this week. Two wheaties,, a couple of buckles,,, a couple of reins guides,, a couple of overall buttons,,, what I think might be a cracked Model T valve stem cover ( if they were ever made of steel ?) Not much, but still got out of the house.

Digger_O'Dell
01-24-2016, 07:14 PM
Nice to get out of the house this time of year and be able to dig. Nicely done-congrats!

del
01-25-2016, 02:10 AM
some of them relics have some good age to'em , the reign guides in particular bet they sounded very good :yes:!!
how did you make out from the storm get any bad weather or snow down your way ??

Dan

Lodge Scent
01-25-2016, 08:22 AM
Nice digs! I like finding rein guides even if they do fake you out with a great signal.

GA1dad
01-25-2016, 09:12 AM
how did you make out from the storm get any bad weather or snow down your way ??

Dan

Yep,, we got a whole whopping 1.5 inches at my house. We run the sled down the hill a few times. That was fun,, right up to the point that my daughter run the sled into the creek,, that kinda reduced the fun factor for her a bit. Then after lunch it was pretty much all melted. I did however have to wear muck boot after the melt. It was a rough one I assure you,,,,,

BTV Digger
01-25-2016, 05:18 PM
Great to see you're able to get out, which we're not up north here. Reigns guides are always a nice find and those look 1800s to me.

Jhon