PDA

View Full Version : RNB Innovation batteries...you ATPro guys will be happy!

Bucknut
02-09-2016, 10:38 AM
I doubt any of you guys remember but last fall I mentioned in one of my posts that my RNB battery died on me. Since then I have been using rechargables and they are fine but they simply do not compare to the power and length of use of the RNB Lithium Ion batteries.

So the other week I contacted RNB and told them my issue and they said that they would be glad to take a look at it and see what the issue might be. Yesterday I got a call from Joe (the owner) and he told me the problem was fixable. So I will be getting mine fixed for a reasonable price which includes the shipping back to me (it cost $11 just to send it to him). Overall very happy that RNB is taking care of me even though I bought my battery used off of eBay and the warranty was long past.

Joe and I chatted for a bit and he mentioned that RNB is coming out with a Lithium Battery pack for the Garrett ATPro and ATGold detectors. Not sure when these will be on the market but I highly recommend investing in these battery packs. 30 hours of hunting without needing to recharge...can't beat that!

badgers325
02-10-2016, 10:54 AM
Thanks Bucknut. I have been using EBL Lithium Ion batteries for both pinpointer and the ATPro. I have used about 20 hours on the ATPro and the battery life still has 2 bars on it. I usually change them at that time no matter what. I have been happy with that as well, but it Garrett comes out with a battery pack, I will make the change. Thanks again for the advice.