PDA

View Full Version : rings #s 36 and 37

rsarge1
08-02-2010, 04:47 PM
I met up with rtd and we went back to the park that gave up 6 rings before, this time the finds were a little stingy but I still managed to find rings #s 36 and 37 and some clad, rtd found some clad also, when the finds quit comming we moved to some socker fields and another park where I found a flower ear ring, a socker pin and some more clad as well as 2 interresting buttons.

rtd out did me on the clad and he also found a nice silver ring. enjoy and thanks for looking:

coinnut
08-02-2010, 06:23 PM
Hey Sarge, leave a note telling everyone to start losing gold and silver rings lol Nice bunch of finds and a good amount of clad quarters...they add up :yes: What's the big green thing..a giant emerald? :shocked04: You may be rich ;) You must dig a lot of pulltabs to get that many rings. That's a good total for the year so far. Keep at it and there may be some gold in the clump yet

rsarge1
08-02-2010, 08:16 PM
no not an emerald but i wish!!! its one of those glass things that kids get at stores where they can pick what they want and put into a bag any way they want.

the v-3i does a great job telling me the difference on the pull tabs so i only dig the ones i want to every now and then just to second guess the machine so far the machine has been right on.

leslie(nova scotia)
08-10-2010, 07:22 PM
From the land of the Bluenose....a place is never truely dug out as you have just proved. Gud outing me bouy!

pulltabsteve
08-10-2010, 07:38 PM
Nice haul! Congrats on the rings. :happydance01:

Ill Digger
08-10-2010, 09:03 PM
Nice haul!!
Congrats :grin:

tanacat
08-10-2010, 10:57 PM
The brass button looks military? Navy? Say anything on the back? I love buttons :yes: