PDA

View Full Version : Last 3 hunts Hi-lited with Civil War card (Token)

wisconsin digger
03-11-2016, 07:50 AM
Enjoying the early season in Wisconsin and have been getting out pretty often. Been hunting old sites from last year with moderate success. Did hit a spot yesterday I hunted last year late and managed to find a crusty Indian as well as my 2nd Civil War Store card Token. Compared to the Indian it was in much better shape. This one also has a little more rarity than the last one I found. Included a picture of the better finds from the last 3 hunts. Keep Swinging Wisconsin Digger

"AH Steinmann Milwaukee, WI. 1863"

Digger Don
03-11-2016, 08:27 PM
See, i told you the ground would thaw.:lolsign:

Congrats on all your finds, but the Civil War Card is my favorite:congrats:

groundhog53946
03-12-2016, 10:55 AM
Awesome finds! It's is bizarre that I've never heard of those tokens and you and I find one about the same time in different parts of the Wisconsin

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk

del
03-14-2016, 03:40 AM
I love to find Store card tokens Wisconsin digger especially from that era , how is the reverse to that one ?? Congrats on being able to get out again too!!

Dan

wisconsin digger
03-14-2016, 06:47 AM
I love to find Store card tokens Wisconsin digger especially from that era , how is the reverse to that one ?? Congrats on being able to get out again too!!

Dan

The reverse is not as good but readable. I am cleaning it now but may throw a picture up with a couple of relics I found this weekend. Thanks WD

Lodge Scent
03-14-2016, 07:25 AM
Nice token ! I don't have any from the CW era. :congrats: