PDA

View Full Version : Bullets Buttons and Bombs

deerhuntinghippie
03-16-2016, 07:42 AM
Well folks, we were finally able to do some more filming with my wife's camera. Every time I sit down to edit footage shot with it, I feel like I'm getting away with something!
Anyways, there are some pretty sweet finds in this video. Many Civil War goodies. I hope you all enjoy.
I'm hoping to get to make a few videos this weekend strictly with my wife's camera, if I'm lucky.

https://youtu.be/LlzoVYsbL7g

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Digger_O'Dell
03-17-2016, 04:23 AM
Cool video, and some nice finds. Looks like you have some prime hunting grounds. Just watch out for that brush-looks like it was trying to eat you!

deerhuntinghippie
03-17-2016, 07:20 AM
Cool video, and some nice finds. Looks like you have some prime hunting grounds. Just watch out for that brush-looks like it was trying to eat you!
Man it was rough. I fought through some wicked briars to get the flattened bullet. First checker piece I have dug. I've dug many chess pieces but no checker until the thorns. You'd think checkers would have been more popular.
Anyways, thanks for watching!

leslie(nova scotia)
03-23-2016, 05:09 PM
Enjoyed the vid and must say the picture was crystal clear. Thanks for posting it!

deerhuntinghippie
03-23-2016, 08:46 PM
Enjoyed the vid and must say the picture was crystal clear. Thanks for posting it!
Thanks. Glad you enjoyed!