PDA

View Full Version : Hello From NH

NHdigger
03-17-2016, 03:37 PM
Greetings from NH.

I'm a nuub, just purchased a Tenetics Delta 4000.
My passion here in northern NH are the rock walls, cellar holes, and old farm fields that are abundant for exploring.
While I'll read more than post here, I hope to learn alot!

Chris~

del
03-17-2016, 05:38 PM
Welcome Chris , we have quite a few members here who love to colonial relic hunt around the very same places as you mentioned (my favorite type of detecting) and many that are very experienced at doing it. Your sure to pick up some valuable tips and hints to help you along , please don't be afraid to ask questions.

Dan

OxShoeDrew
03-17-2016, 05:45 PM
Hi Chris! I also love rock walls and cellar holes...and Teknetics! We're glad you joined us and hope you enjoy the site! :)

Skamaniac
03-18-2016, 10:45 AM
Hello and welcome from the Pacific Northwest.

NHdigger
03-21-2016, 12:42 PM
Hi Chris! I also love rock walls and cellar holes...and Teknetics! We're glad you joined us and hope you enjoy the site! :)

Thanks for the welcome all!
My Teknetics is due to be delivered this Tuesday [tomorrow] and I am super excited, beyond the fact that it has snowed another 3" here..:shocked01:

I've been watching and reading all I can on this detector, and seems a good jump off detector for the dollar spent.

badgers325
03-29-2016, 07:26 AM
Welcome to the forum Chris. Best thing you can do for yourself is to learn your detector. You can be in the greatest spot on Earth and miss a ton of items if you do not learn your machine. Good luck.

aloldstuff
03-30-2016, 05:38 PM
Welcome from western MA. Hope that new detector finds all the goodies for you. Glad you joined us and looking forward to seeing your finds.

Fire Fighter 43
04-22-2016, 03:04 PM
Welcome to the forum and hobby from SE Wisconsin. Good luck and have fun with this great hobby.