PDA

View Full Version : best deal on e-trac

pointer80
08-04-2010, 03:33 AM
Hi all, I'm looking to buy a new e-trac. Just wondering where is the best place to buy one as far as price etc. Thank you.

del
08-04-2010, 05:29 AM
hey Pointer , i heard one of the guys named Magic might be selling one lol lol . seriously though i'm not sure if our sponsor deals for minelab as well as whites but i've heard Kellyco usually offers alot of extras with the e-trac.i'm sure someone else will chime in with even more info.

Dan

coinnut
08-04-2010, 10:09 AM
Definitely call around. It is a hot selling machine, so extras will have to be bartered for. If I were buying one now (again), I would rate the extras in this order. An extended 2 year warrantee, A great set of headphones (Sunray or Gray Ghosts) A Sunray Inline probe (around $200.00), a 5 Sunray coil and extra lower shaft (around $240.00) and an extra rechargeable battery (60 or 70 bucks?). Any one of those freebies would be great. Mostly, they offer you some stuff you don't need or free shipping. But google E Trac dealers and start calling. Good luck and let us know how you made out.

NiagaraCountyNY
08-05-2010, 08:58 AM
I do my bussiness at NWI Detectors.Larry is a great guy who will take the time to work out a package u can use.I have dealt with a few of the others and ended up with a package of items that broke very quickly or werent usable.(we know who i mean).Tell Larry I sent you,he will take good care of ya. Good Luck wherever u buy! HH

RobW
08-26-2010, 12:26 PM
I went onto the minelab website and got a list of dealers in my state. I then called around and shopped them and saw what each was willing to throw in for the best price, plus free shipping! However, I have been told there is about a month wait for the machine now.......aaarrrgggghhh!

Jason in Enid
09-08-2010, 06:34 PM
KellyCo's bonus items are pure junk. I recommend buying from someone else for anything anyway. You are going to get pretty much the same price no matter where you shop though.

1147SILVER
02-11-2011, 09:50 PM
Kelly co is not so good in my opinon. There are better in newengland for dealers
I cant say the name of mine but trust me when I say there are much better out there. For value for add ons and customer support. once again my opinon

Steve

RonMue
02-13-2011, 04:45 PM
Would like to know of a dealer that sells both the E-trac and x-1 probe.

Epi-hunter
02-13-2011, 05:15 PM
Would like to know of a dealer that sells both the E-trac and x-1 probe.

Call Ralph at SunRay in Hazelton, Iowa. He is a Minelab dealer and user. I got my SE and E-Trac from him. Great knowledgeable guy, and better yet, he is the one who owns Sun Ray so he makes the probes. That way it is all in one place (other Sun Ray sellers have to send the shaft in to Ralph to get the probe mounted), and he will either put the probe on the current shaft for you before sending the machine, or if you buy an extra shaft he will attach it to that and send it.

Ralph hasn't allowed KellyCo to be a distributor of SunRay so KellyCo doesn't sell Sun Ray probes or coils.

RonMue
02-13-2011, 08:15 PM
Thanks that's what I needed. I use Google for a number. :peace: