PDA

View Full Version : Group hunt !!

del
03-29-2016, 03:39 PM
Trooper Bri secured permission for a field in Union Ct. , its about 10 acres and had a colonial home that has since been removed . There is also another large colonial cellar just across the street so this field could be very nice with early coins and relics. I was hoping Digger Don , Digger Al and Hiluxyota (Tom) could get out and meet a lot of the local members who showed an interest earlier . It is looking like this Friday (April 1st) will be the day for this hunt .

del
03-30-2016, 07:40 PM
Unfortunately Tom (Hiluxyota) , Don and Al had to leave before this friday :girlcry: but the hunt is still on for the 1st . anyone interested in going can private message me for times and details . Sorry again for not being able to get everyone with Don , Tom and Al.

Dan

Digger_O'Dell
03-30-2016, 07:49 PM
Sounds like an awesome hunt! Wish I could join in since "colonial" in my neck of the woods is only a style of house, and i don't think 1957 qualifies either (When my town was incorporated )

Digger Don
03-30-2016, 11:11 PM
Unfortunately Tom (Hiluxyota) , Don and Al had to leave before this friday :girlcry: but the hunt is still on for the 1st . anyone interested in going can private message me for times and details . Sorry again for not being able to get everyone with Don , Tom and Al.

Dan

We will definitely be back. You showed us a great time and we even pulled a couple of 1700s coins.
Sorry we had to leave before the hunt. It would have been great to meet everyone.
Next time we will plan to have more time

del
03-31-2016, 01:40 AM
Don it was a real pleasure to have you Al and Tom out in our neck of the woods . I admit I was getting nervous by that 5th or 6th site and the only copper was Brian's , just glad that last one coughed up a few goodies and in the right century too

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

MangoAve
03-31-2016, 07:12 AM
...Even tho there is a little rain predicted it looks like the probability is just under being likely. Awe.. woulda like to have gotten out to meet the group. I got to meet Tim and Ray before while they were up. Isaac is up here often but somehow I have not gotten out with him yet. Since it's Bri's spot, I'll at least fill up the deficit of the three that can't make it if he's ok with it. The week off work in March may have been some bit of rest, but it sure wasn't a vacation.

del
03-31-2016, 07:24 AM
...Even tho there is a little rain predicted it looks like the probability is just under being likely. Awe.. woulda like to have gotten out to meet the group. I got to meet Tim and Ray before while they were up. Isaac is up here often but somehow I have not gotten out with him yet. Since it's Bri's spot, I'll at least fill up the deficit of the three that can't make it if he's ok with it. The week off work in March may have been some bit of rest, but it sure wasn't a vacation.

Jim your more than welcome to join us this friday

Isaac
03-31-2016, 05:20 PM
I only was able to get out for 5 detecting days Jim. Maybe sometime we can do it again, I just didnt have time. I'd also like to get out with Bri... but we can never coordinate our schedules. :(

kpmoose
03-31-2016, 07:03 PM
I would have loved to get out with everyone. As luck would have it, I have to work. Best of luck to everyone. Happy hunting. Looking forward to seeing pictures of the finds.

badgers325
03-31-2016, 07:53 PM
Congrats guys. Glad all of you could get together. I am with DOD, colonial means a type of house in our world. Good luck tomorrow!

lawsonland
04-21-2016, 08:39 PM
Sorry I missed this, let me know if you do it again
Jon

del
04-22-2016, 10:37 AM
Sorry I missed this, let me know if you do it again
Jon

Will Do Jon , Hey welcome back to the forum by the way !!

JesusCasiano
05-12-2016, 08:23 AM
Great!