PDA

View Full Version : Milwaukee area club meet and greet?

Digger_O'Dell
03-30-2016, 10:17 PM
Earlier this spring I asked if anyone was interested in starting a club here in SE Wisconsin since the prior club dissolved some years back. I have gotten a positive response from several people in the area, and now that I'm not working 7 days a week I would like to move forward with the idea.

So all who are interested I was thinking of a meet and greet plus organizational meeting sometime on either the 16th or 17th of April. I'm looking for feedback as to date, times, and locations that would work for people and fit into personal schedules. I have a tavern in mind in Mequon, but was also thinking a park setting could work too. If it's an afternoon meet we could even do a group hunt afterwards for any who are interested.

So please send your ideas, and I will get the ball rolling!

milco
04-02-2016, 10:41 PM
I would be up for meeting on the 16th, I'll check back for more details here.

badgers325
04-03-2016, 09:05 AM
Tough for me to schedule things, but if you set a date and time and I can make it, I will be there.

Fire Fighter 43
04-03-2016, 10:10 PM
It's a busy weekend for me with my kids activities. Just set it up for whatever works best for everyone and I'll try and make it. Thanks for getting this started Chris.

dantheman2745
04-03-2016, 10:47 PM
i would be up for it, if you set a time and date and i can be there i will be. you can dm me if u would like any help with anything

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

ewcoinhunter
04-04-2016, 09:36 AM
Heck, I am from NE IL. and I would be interested!! Milwaukee is a little far for a meeting for me, but if you guys decide somewhere a little south of Milwaukee. I would be in. 17th would work for me or early on the 16th. Kenosha or Racine area??

Ill Digger
04-04-2016, 05:58 PM
I'd be there ..... but I'll be in Jamaica! :detecting: