PDA

View Full Version : Some rain - Some fog - some finds

aloldstuff
04-01-2016, 02:54 PM
First off, thanks for the invite Brian. It was good to see you again (even though I can see you on some Youtube vid's). Finally got to meet Mango (Jim). Met Jeff and of course it was good seeing Dan again.

The weather for the most part cooperated. I managed a first for me today, a complete colonial cufflink. Nice little design on it also. Also managed a dandy button, a D buckle and a toe (brain poof on the exact word).

Once again, thanks Brian.

Thanks for reading and HH everyone.

Digger_O'Dell
04-01-2016, 04:05 PM
The cufflinks are a great find, overall a good day-congrats!

del
04-01-2016, 04:05 PM
yes it was very over cast and foggy and the "April Fool's" were out in the wet muddy field :lol: . Al the cuff link is awesome (i have yet to find octagon shaped ones :girlcry:) , it was great to see you again . I hope we can do it again soon.

m best finds were the colonial knee buckle and a large skeleton key :happydance01:

OxShoeDrew
04-01-2016, 05:34 PM
Very nice cuffs Al...I wish I could have gone but I was working. Looked like you all had fun! :thumbsup02:

Lodge Scent
04-03-2016, 11:34 AM
Great meeting you Al and you found a great set of cufflinks !

The Rebel
04-03-2016, 12:07 PM
Love the cuff links! Still have yet to also find any Hexagon items.

Ill Digger
04-03-2016, 09:22 PM
Nice save on the cuff links Al! :thumbsup02:
Thats a cool find! And to survive a life in a field....WOW! Nice save! :perfect10:
Congrats! :grin:

MangoAve
04-04-2016, 12:30 PM
We all did ok that day. I am just glad that at some point things finally turned around for me. It was great to meet you finally, Al. The cuff links are nice. I have yet to find any. Those were prob done by hand like the dandy buttons were. Apparently Dan caught a pic of you at work. Maybe we can do it again.

Great meeting you Al and you found a great set of cufflinks !

Hey, Jeff..... I did find that other rein guide. Guess I didn't throw it out after all. It was at the site which had a bunch of trash and I found the possible seal matrix. I thought it was the top of a post like fence or gate. lol.