PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrows hunt

hoser
11-12-2009, 08:02 PM
Well yet another fine day is forcast for tomorrow and I'm gonna take advantage of it. Ain't many more of them I fear. We will be hitting two spots that have both produced silver and I intend on getting some more before I retire the DFX for the season. One is a new spot at the old campground we haven't hit yet and the other is behind a youth correctional facility. My hunting partner went to the campground today and got a couple of rosies, so there has to be more for the taking. Wish us luck. Maybe that will be the sweet spot that will allow me to at least catch up to Steve and Dale..............yeah right.

marchas45
11-12-2009, 08:10 PM
Good Luck Hoser happy hunting find that silver or better yet GOLD thumbsup01

OkieDigger
11-12-2009, 08:26 PM
I wish you all the luck in the world my friend! Maybe you'll find a jar of silver coins. Just be sure to beat Steve. He always finds all the silver.

MNDigger
11-12-2009, 09:57 PM
I wish you all the luck in the world my friend! Maybe you'll find a jar of silver coins. Just be sure to beat Steve. I always finds all the silver.

Best of luck to ya Bill! I plan on getting out this weekend too but I see Dale may not make it out of his house with the big head he has developed lately! :shocked04: lol

Snowy
11-12-2009, 10:07 PM
Good luck out there, Bill.
We're gonna make it out Sunday.
Krom will be out tomorrow AND Saturday as well, cuz he has a long weekend. :rolleyes:

bmattioli
11-12-2009, 10:14 PM
Good luck.. If your partner found some hopefully there's more. I can't wait for the weekend myself..

Bruce

Bentfork
11-12-2009, 11:57 PM
Break a leg!

G.

Dave
11-13-2009, 12:09 AM
Hopefully you will find some really nice silver finds. I wish you the best! thumbsup01

Jason in Enid
11-13-2009, 07:57 AM
Good luck. May all your finds be silver and gold!

OkieDigger
11-13-2009, 09:19 AM
Best of luck to ya Bill! I plan on getting out this weekend too but I see Dale may not make it out of his house with the big head he has developed lately! :shocked04: lol

That meant to read He always finds all the silver! You can see I put the s on finds which is why it didn't sound right with I. That's what typing on a forum while you're working hard will do to ya...