PDA

View Full Version : CELLAR HOLES WITH PAUL & GARY

HEAVYMETALNUT
08-07-2010, 06:21 PM
hunted with paul and gary today.i didn't get too much .a decent shoe buckle frame ,a almost whole harmonica that reads john phillip sousa made in germany,a clay pipe stem,a couple D buckles and a battered bridle rosette.
paul got a nice NJ copper.
Gary got a nice silvered bridle rosette and this monster axehead! :shocked04:
it's a beauty!

HEAVYMETALNUT
08-07-2010, 06:22 PM
more pics

coinnut
08-07-2010, 06:56 PM
Nice haul guys... That is one heck of an axe lol Paul Bunyan wants it back. Are you sure it ain't a guillotine? :shocked04: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: That is so cool!! Shoe buckle frame? NO guts?? 8/ You gotta get a whole one Dave :crying02: How did Paul's Jersey come out? Looks like a great area to hunt.

HEAVYMETALNUT
08-07-2010, 07:31 PM
Nice haul guys... That is one heck of an axe lol Paul Bunyan wants it back. Are you sure it ain't a guillotine? :shocked04: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: That is so cool!! Shoe buckle frame? NO guts?? 8/ You gotta get a whole one Dave :crying02: How did Paul's Jersey come out? Looks like a great area to hunt.

that's what i said...i was like gary where is the guy with the black hood on, holdin the handle to that axe? :shocked04:
pauls Nj is gonna come out nice i bet.no corrosion at all when it was dirty

NiagaraCountyNY
08-07-2010, 07:33 PM
Those are some nice digs! That axe head looks like something the pilgrams would use . :thinkingabout: lol That harmonica is neat,I just get the reeds it seems hehe.Thx for the pics they came out really nice.HH

del
08-07-2010, 07:34 PM
tell Gary he's picked up a cool and old type broad axe is the blade beveled on one side or both :huh: nice shoe buckle frame Dave , i really hate d-buckles lol lol hey glad you got out today it was about perfect for detecting. congrats on the finds man .

HEAVYMETALNUT
08-07-2010, 08:13 PM
tell Gary he's picked up a cool and old type broad axe is the blade beveled on one side or both :huh: nice shoe buckle frame Dave , i really hate d-buckles lol lol hey glad you got out today it was about perfect for detecting. congrats on the finds man .

yeah gary knows its a broad axe.one side is beveled the other side is flat.
he is posing with the flat side facing camera
i hate D buckles too! beside those dreaded ox knobs.i don't know what i hate more? :confused:
even the iron was reading nice today. :bangahead01:

zrickkid
08-07-2010, 09:41 PM
I want to move out East just to hunt with you guys. My sister lives in Milford, Conn. Maybe If I ever go out to visit her again I give you guys a ring if thats cool?

coinnut
08-08-2010, 12:11 AM
I want to move out East just to hunt with you guys. My sister lives in Milford, Conn. Maybe If I ever go out to visit her again I give you guys a ring if thats cool?

Anytime. Just try and give us some advance notice. I hope you're an early riser lol We don't sleep late ;)