PDA

View Full Version : Etrac Spring Package Deal!!

ewcoinhunter
05-22-2016, 07:05 PM
I have a complete package deal for someone.
Minelab Etrac (3-4 years old) works perfectly
Minelab Go Find 20 ($100.00;brand new) bought for 8 year old son did not like the work!! Used 15 minutes
Lesche digging tool with sheath
Lesche (Sampson) T-handle digging tool
Etrac dust cover (new)
All new handle wrap
Jolly Roger Headphones used 8 times
Garrett Pro Pointer AT (water proof) used 8 times , and have box
Car charger & Regular battery charger
Two battery packs, one rechargeable other for AA Batts
Etrac handbook
$1200.00 for everything!! OBO!!
I have pics if interested, am NOT looking to separate, buy all, sell what you do not want. Any questions, let me know. I take PayPal, maybe a partial trade or Silver, or?? Will share in the shipping costs for the lower 48 ONLY!!

ewcoinhunter
05-26-2016, 10:45 PM
Make me an offer folks, all I can do is say no! I have seen the same unit out there with a lot less to offer for the same amount! You are actually getting two Minelab detectors, one with less than 15 minutes, actually a pretty incredible little unit, just not my sons thing. Most of the items are new and used only a few times. Add all the items up, and it would cost you much more than what I am asking. But again, shot me an offer, you never know.

ewcoinhunter
05-30-2016, 10:24 AM
Memorial day Seal!! $1000.00 for everything!! I will still pay half the shipping fee for folks in the lower 48 only! Happy Memorial Day, and thank you to whom all that served!!

ewcoinhunter
06-03-2016, 08:57 AM
The above was supposed to say Memorial Day Sale!! Sorry for that. Final price before I put on Ebay, $1000.00 for EVERYTHING ; INCLUDING SHIPPING TO THE LOWER 48!!

Ronandari
07-14-2016, 11:16 AM
The above was supposed to say Memorial Day Sale!! Sorry for that. Final price before I put on Ebay, $1000.00 for EVERYTHING ; INCLUDING SHIPPING TO THE LOWER 48!!

Hey Ewcoinhunter. Is this package still available? pm me to talk about it if you would please.