PDA

View Full Version : 3 Ring Beach Day

buck57
05-31-2016, 08:31 AM
Hi all. Well, it's been a while since we made a post. Haven't had much ump to get out lately. I'm sadden to say that my wife of 35 years had suddenly passed in January, and I just haven't gotten out very much.
this past weekend, being the holiday and all, I decided to take the Sea Hunter out to do strictly water detecting at a well known Florida Beach called Siesta Key.
I normally just use the ATPro in the dry sand, but thought I get out with the Dolphins a bit.
Noticed this sand bar about 100 yards off shore, so we swam out to it and manage to come out with three rings, and 3 ear rings. Nothing fancy, but exciting to find so many in a couple of hours. One ring was a Swiss Tungsten.
Happy hunting everyone.

Tony Two-Cent
05-31-2016, 09:02 AM
Very sorry to hear about the passing of your wife. I'm sure you have many wonderful memories of that 35 years. I can't imagine how difficult it must have been for you, but I hope you are doing OK.

You had several really nice finds in a short amount of time! I like the ring with the runes on it, which is of course the One Ring from "Lord of the Rings". :thumbsup01:

Congrats on the nice finds! :clapping:

del
05-31-2016, 02:01 PM
Buck , I'm very very sorry for the loss of your wife . I can only hope that you have many many fond memories and pictures of her and you both after that many years together. It does me good to see you out doing the hobby again since , thanks for sharing with us Buck and congrats on the rings.

Dan

Fire Fighter 43
05-31-2016, 07:27 PM
Congrats on a nice hunt with some great finds.