PDA

View Full Version : Unbelievable seated day

Hiluxyota
06-01-2016, 06:27 PM
Hello everyone , I would of liked to post just the pics , but I just can't seem to figure out how to paste them on here from my I phone ! Anyways, I hit a Chicago park for a few hours and ended up with a few Indians and a worn out seated dime that a group of guys missed finding in a small area that gave up a lot of silver the day before which I couldn't get out to join .. , so Monday , I decided to try a town that digger don and daddy digger hit a day or two earlier this Memorial Day weekend , and the seated liberty gods shined down on me that day for each house I got permission for !! I most likely will never have such a great variety of seated coins in one hunt ever again as those types of coins don't seem to pop up that often , again sorry for not being able to post pics , but just wanted to share these awesome finds with everyone, so here is a link to the video down below ..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tllF8j_V6zw

Digger_O'Dell
06-01-2016, 08:25 PM
Holy cow, that's amazing! :omg: So many seateds and early IHs, most in exceptional condition too! I would kill for a day hunting like that. Well done, and keep up the good work.

Bucknut
06-01-2016, 09:25 PM
Wow! Speechless! You have 4-5 coins that could win coin of the month! Well if you could figure out how to post a pic!

wisconsin digger
06-02-2016, 12:31 PM
Watched the video and unbelievable does not describe it. Super finds. it took me 40+ years to find 2 seated Quarters you did it in a day plus all the bonus seated. Great finds and thanks for the video. WD

Full Metal Digger
06-02-2016, 01:44 PM
Just beautiful Tom! That 1853 with arrows and rays is just a dream come true. Of course I have to hate you forever but we're still friends! :)