PDA

View Full Version : Unexpected Hunt

Ill Digger
08-10-2010, 11:45 PM
Earlier this year I posted about a few houses in one neigborhood I hunted, with the help of a lady from that neighborhood. I have been giving that area a break, and desided the break was over. lol So I went to the ladies house and she came out. She said she had asked the neighbor on the other side of her and got the green light for me to hunt their yard!! :clapping: So I hunted the house next door to her . Most of the grass is so long I couldn't swing the coil in it 8/ But about 1/3 of the yard the grass is real thin and.... well there's not much to it lol So thats where I hunted for about 3 hours. I learned the night before the hunt how to use the macro on the video part of my camera.lol Kinda :embarrassed: So I was just going to go hunt a little and play with that and had a new spot to try it at thumbsup01
Here's the video......HH :grin:
Metal Detectin' with Ill Digger Old House (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeMMRxNlLYo#)

CBnKansas
08-11-2010, 12:57 AM
Great hunt for sure. YOu are a Ninja if you have other people getting you permission to hunt. Maybe that is the Jedi mind trick, well whatever it is keep it up!

cb

Ill Digger
08-11-2010, 01:12 AM
Great hunt for sure. YOu are a Ninja if you have other people getting you permission to hunt. Maybe that is the Jedi mind trick, well whatever it is keep it up!

cb
lol I'm not going to question it :lipssealed:
It's working out pretty good by it's self lol thumbsup01
Thanks for lookin' :grin:

xzlr8n
08-11-2010, 10:54 PM
Great variety you found. I really like the IH, great color to it thumbsup01.

Ill Digger
08-12-2010, 12:07 AM
Great variety you found. I really like the IH, great color to it thumbsup01.
Thanks !!
I just love green coins !! lol :smitten: :envious:

HEAVYMETALNUT
08-12-2010, 05:49 AM
awesome! soon you'll be doing every house on that street

coinnut
08-12-2010, 10:21 AM
Nice little system you have there lol I want someone to knock on doors for us and get permission :yes: Great little short hunt with some good finds. Check that 1916 Buffalo out well, I think there is a double stike variety on that year. Hurry up and get back there lol

pulltabsteve
08-12-2010, 02:12 PM
Nice video and cool finds. Congrats!

DESERT DOG
08-12-2010, 02:36 PM
awesome video

NiagaraCountyNY
08-13-2010, 08:55 AM
Great video!Grats on your finds.HH