PDA

View Full Version : xp deus in iron ,tips and tricks full tones

calabash digger
08-04-2016, 09:55 PM
https://youtu.be/Hsu9nJmITG8 a video on how to use the deus in iron from my test garden.

Bucknut
08-10-2016, 10:21 AM
Good video. I also noticed that you have other deus videos that I am going to have to watch and get some tips on. I have an Etrac and a deus...I prefer the Etrac and only really use the deus in field sites when I want to dig it all. But I am sure that it would do well at some of my parks that are iron infested and have been pounded by myself and other detectors. So I might pick your brain about settings and other suggestions sometime. I know that the deus is much faster in trash than the Etrac....I just do not know it very well at all compared to the Etrac.

calabash digger
08-15-2016, 08:19 AM
just let me know how I can help.
Good video. I also noticed that you have other deus videos that I am going to have to watch and get some tips on. I have an Etrac and a deus...I prefer the Etrac and only really use the deus in field sites when I want to dig it all. But I am sure that it would do well at some of my parks that are iron infested and have been pounded by myself and other detectors. So I might pick your brain about settings and other suggestions sometime. I know that the deus is much faster in trash than the Etrac....I just do not know it very well at all compared to the Etrac.

Ken C
02-15-2017, 08:13 PM
Nice video, thanks for sharing.