PDA

View Full Version : v3i finds silver

rsarge1
08-11-2010, 07:42 PM
v3i finds silver
Hi folks I met up with fellow detectorists: RTD and Coincutter today for a hunt in one of the local parks, RTD(AL) was showing Coincutter(Steve) how to use the MXT so we were just enjoying the great day we had for metal detecting. We hunted this park for several hours with an audience of one police cruiser :angelic: 3 or 4 park managers :teasing: and numerous park maintenance personnel :grin: so we felt very safe today with so many people watching our backs LOL.
Well it didn't take long and one of the managers came over and introduced himself as the head parks manager and told us that they didn't care if we hunted there just as long as we didn't dig large holes!after explaing that we didn't he departed . :cheering:
Which turned out to be great for me, I found a silver bracelet that weighed in at a whopping 24 grams, <: a religious medal, a button with what looks to be a flower shaped silver petal in plastic, as well as $4.16 in clad, RTD found some clad as well as a silver ear ring, and Coincutter did pretty good himself with clad since he has only had his machine for a week now with only one problem after seeing the v3i in action he now wants one for himself LOL. Enjoy the pics and thanks for looking:

Epi-hunter
08-11-2010, 09:32 PM
Great finds Sarge, congrats on the silver bracelet!!

angellionel
08-11-2010, 09:46 PM
Man, Sarge, that bracelet is one heavy baby. :drool: Nice group of finds.

coinnut
08-11-2010, 10:00 PM
Not only is it a big bracelet, but it's a cool looking one too! How does someone lose something that big that is attached to them? lol Must be just bad luck. I guess :confused: Nice hunt and glad they didn't give you the boot!

Ill Digger
08-11-2010, 11:44 PM
Whoa !! Now thats a pile of silver !!
Nice find!!
Congrats :grin:

HEAVYMETALNUT
08-12-2010, 05:51 AM
nice hunk of silver!

pulltabsteve
08-12-2010, 02:27 PM
WOOHOO!!!!!!!!! Congrats on the Silver Sarge <:

yazoo
08-12-2010, 03:15 PM
Way 2 go,nice stuff.Yazoo

NiagaraCountyNY
08-13-2010, 08:53 AM
Great finds!Grats on the silver! That park guy wouldnt like me there with the E-Trac LOL ..Some of the holes I dig Are deep!! When i have a 15 inch pile of dirt setting next to me(Looks like Im digging a grave sometimes LOL)I get a little nervous myself.I can just imagine what people are thinking LOL.Thx for the pics.HH

jkress
08-13-2010, 10:25 AM
Awesome bracelet!
Congrats.