PDA

View Full Version : Yesterdays(Aug 11) Hunt Video--Few keepers

NiagaraCountyNY
08-12-2010, 11:06 AM
Did some driving and hit 3 spots.The one closest to me that Ive hunted a ton produced the most finds lol.Ive eliminated a few spots I was wondering about anyways.Thx for watching.HH Metal detecting with the E-Trac.MOV (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfTKS2CCDkw#ws)

Cheap Thrills
08-12-2010, 12:46 PM
Great hunt N.Y. , some nice keepers there . You can really shoot down those Buff Nickels with your E-trac . Great camera work and play by play also I felt like I was right there watching over your shoulder thumbsup01 thumbsup01. Sometimes the long driving doesn't work out for me either so I tend to think along the lines of staying closer to home and using the time I would be driving to further pound some of my pounded out places then after not finding anything good I say to myself I should have made the drive . :bangahead01: rofl

Baba

DESERT DOG
08-12-2010, 02:50 PM
way to go nice video thumbsup01 thumbsup01

coinnut
08-12-2010, 04:38 PM
That was a pretty good day of detecting. The Buffalos were nice from your regular site, but the Mercury / Indian site is the best :yes: I'd travel there and spend the whole day there. Maybe the night too. lol Great video.

z118
08-12-2010, 09:08 PM
Nice digs. An hour and 45 minutes is a long drive... That would put you past my way if you were heading east. I still haven't driven more than an hour or so to detect, but if I had some sights like that I'd drive longer for sure. The furthest west I've gone for detecting is Batavia. Congrats on your finds!

NiagaraCountyNY
08-13-2010, 08:36 AM
Nice digs. An hour and 45 minutes is a long drive... That would put you past my way if you were heading east. I still haven't driven more than an hour or so to detect, but if I had some sights like that I'd drive longer for sure. The furthest west I've gone for detecting is Batavia. Congrats on your finds!
I was just south of rochester at the one site.Ill drive anywhere withing 2 or 3 hrs if I have a full day to Hunt.Ive wasted alot of time and gas this way&lt:beerbuddy:UT its paid off many many times too! Ive found a few spots along the way also which is a bonus.We need to get togther for that Hunt sometime.

NiagaraCountyNY
08-13-2010, 08:37 AM
Thx for watching and commenting Guys! hope you like the 15 min videos!

z118
08-13-2010, 09:44 AM
I was just south of rochester at the one site.Ill drive anywhere withing 2 or 3 hrs if I have a full day to Hunt.Ive wasted alot of time and gas this way&lt:beerbuddy:UT its paid off many many times too! Ive found a few spots along the way also which is a bonus.We need to get togther for that Hunt sometime.

How about next Saturday 8/21? Drop me a pm. I was planning on a spot east of me but I can go where ever. Drop me a pm.

NiagaraCountyNY
08-13-2010, 05:09 PM
Sounds like a possible plan! I'll see what I have planned(actually what the Boss,I mean my wife has planned for me :behave: )I'll PM you later this week.

HEAVYMETALNUT
08-14-2010, 10:49 PM
very nice video and coinage!