PDA

View Full Version : Three Silver Hunt & Other Finds

milco
09-03-2016, 06:07 PM
It's been awhile since I found more than two silvers on a hunt, nothing real old but I'll take 'em. There are also a variety of other finds from the past week. I also found another Rosie and another IH, not pictured here.

Digger_O'Dell
09-03-2016, 06:28 PM
Great finds, love the lead soldier and the marbles. I have yet to find a clay one. Not sure, but I think I may have the other half of that harmonica reed!

Bucknut
09-03-2016, 06:39 PM
Nice silver and marbles!

milco
09-03-2016, 09:08 PM
Great finds, love the lead soldier and the marbles. I have yet to find a clay one. Not sure, but I think I may have the other half of that harmonica reed!

Thanks! It is amazing how many harmonica reeds can be found out there! Keep an eye open after the rain for marbles, I always like finding the old clay ones.

OxShoeDrew
09-04-2016, 04:01 AM
I've yet to find a single marble. The harmonica must have been some fad. Nice going on the silver!

aloldstuff
09-04-2016, 05:41 AM
:congrats: on the 3 silvers. Marbles are always a plus and the lead soldier is cool. Pretty toasty IH and Buff. Thanks for posting.

Digger Don
09-04-2016, 08:32 AM
Congrats on the Silvers. They're becoming harder & harder to come by theses days!!

Fire Fighter 43
09-04-2016, 08:23 PM
Nice digs Darren, it is nice to see you back in action. I see you met up with Chris at a tear out, that's cool. He is a good guy that is nuts about this hobby.

milco
09-04-2016, 08:31 PM
Nice digs Darren, it is nice to see you back in action. I see you met up with Chris at a tear out, that's cool. He is a good guy that is nuts about this hobby.

Thanks Jeff! I have been out and about just not posting as much. Yes I met Chris on a tearout, hopefully next time I'll have more time to chat.

Digger_O'Dell
09-04-2016, 09:16 PM
Thanks Jeff! I have been out and about just not posting as much. Yes I met Chris on a tearout, hopefully next time I'll have more time to chat.
I'm hoping so as well! Think I may have missed you at a tearout I just learned about on 4th St. Only maybe 2 blocks long, but I spoke with the resident can collector there who said 2 guys detected it about 2 weeks ago when the tearout was starting. I was told they found a couple gold coins under the sidewalk! :drool: But I figure if that was you, gold coins would have made this forum real quick! Lol