PDA

View Full Version : Treasure Show !!

del
09-07-2016, 09:37 PM
If your nearby , stop in and see and meet some great hobbyists , Treasure hunters and see some great exhibits and displays !!

aloldstuff
09-08-2016, 04:47 AM
If I wasn't working I would probably take the trip. Sounds interesting with a chance to see many coins and relics in one spot.

Beartoe
09-08-2016, 07:51 AM
Hmmmm. Road Trip??? :happydance02: :beerbuddy: :happydance02:

del
09-08-2016, 03:23 PM
If I wasn't working I would probably take the trip. Sounds interesting with a chance to see many coins and relics in one spot.

I wish i had some American Detectorist Merchandise or giveaways to bring with me , there will be lots and lots of people up there. It would be great PR for the forum .

chief5709
09-09-2016, 04:31 AM
unfortunately my daughter has a softball tournament that weekend.

del
09-18-2016, 08:50 PM
Trooper Bri an I drove up to Taunton Ma. and we were treated very well by the Silver City Treasure Seekers detecting club . We both had a special invite and honored to come up and present some of our displays and they did a great job on organizing , promoting and worked very hard to accommodate all the participants ! There were many great people and long time or well known treasure hunters and the displays , relics , coins were incredible :shocked03::shocked05:! Manufacturers like Minelab , Teknetics and Garret really stepped up and gave away many free machines , accessories and merchandise to the kids attending and to raffle off . I was very impressed and hope to return next year , It was a lot of fun !! Why I even got to photobomb :lol: Trooper Bri (Brian) and HEAVYMETALNUT (Dave Wise sporting his new hair doo !!) when they were taking some pictures , Hopefully Brian will come on and post some of the many many he took . Here is a very nice video of some of the day , Brian's GW eagle button was featured up close pretty early on in the video .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHclRWdBG2g

Tony Two-Cent
09-18-2016, 09:00 PM
Great picture, Dan! :thumbsup02:

OxShoeDrew
09-19-2016, 04:29 AM
Looks like you guys had a blast! I saw you in the vid :lol:

del
09-19-2016, 11:48 AM
Looks like you guys had a blast! I saw you in the vid :lol:

Yeah I tried to stay out of the videos (this one and Brian's detecting ones) , we all should get a good sized group up there next year . It would be a blast to have an AD table display with members finds !!

OxShoeDrew
09-19-2016, 02:33 PM
Yeah I tried to stay out of the videos (this one and Brian's detecting ones) , we all should get a good sized group up there next year . It would be a blast to have an AD table display with members finds !!Hey, great idea! That would be fun!